PDA

View Full Version : Next Wilson Technology

HEADelite
08-27-2005, 10:33 AM
does anyone know what or when the next Wilson technology will arrive? maybe july of 2006? I've heard from the inside that sweet new lightweight shoes will arrive in January to rival the nikes.

-HeadElite

Mark Oakley
08-27-2005, 01:36 PM
Saw the new shoes today....they are nice. There are many more coming out as well. Wilson is stepping it up in that department. I am not sure how the player got the new shoes, but my coach couldn't get them yet either....so....I will have to wait for them to come out officially. Pro Staff elites will have to do for now.

Venetian
08-27-2005, 03:33 PM
I also am interested in finding out about the next Wilson racquet line. Sorry I don't have anything to contribute though:(

bighitter325
08-27-2005, 03:46 PM
wilson's next line of racquets

wilson engineers has developed a totally new racquet, revolutioninzing the racquet industry. now the ncode racquets have precisely engineered holes at the 3, 9 and 12 o clock positions of the racquet head. upon impact with the ball the racquet head will flex around the ball, offering 22% more control without the loss of power

zAllianceBmx
08-27-2005, 03:48 PM
dont forget they have one at 6 oclock for the 4 point pinpoint accuracy.

bighitter325
08-27-2005, 03:49 PM
lol...i could see it happening :)

LafayetteHitter
08-27-2005, 03:52 PM
I think they are also working on a more advanced technology to personalize the racquet for you where an engineer will take a dna sample from you and match it the racquet followed by implanting a microchip inside your wrist and also one in the racquet making it more like an extension of your arm where every shot will have pinpoint accuracy and punch deep into the court. This new technology is already being used on Federer, watch him at the US open if you haven't seen him play and you will see what it's all about....lol

BreakPoint
08-27-2005, 04:35 PM
Wilson's next new technology will be a tennis playing robot that comes with your new racquet. You can program it to play just like your favorite pro. For example, if you program your robot to play just like Federer, and your opponent happens to program his robot to play just like Hewitt or Roddick, you can be assured that your robot will kick butt and win. ;) :D LOL.

Yup, this new technology is the ultimate in comfort, power, and control, and prevents tennis elbow, since all you have to do is relax, sit back in the shade sipping your cold iced tea while your robot does all of the work for you. Tennis doesn't get any easier than that!! What a great revolutionary technology!!! :D