PDA

View Full Version : tennisnoob??? im just concerned..

knasty131
08-29-2005, 08:49 PM
hey guys, i have seen good stuff about this guy...and i really have ne reason not to trust him...but i was just gonna ask you guys if youve done any knid of transaction from him, hes from singapore, and just due to the asian gimmicks i see on E BAY, it sorta throws me off...thanks guys in advance :mrgreen: PLEASE DONT LOOK AT THIS AS A NEGATIVE POST, HE IS VERY NICE SO FAR BUT I JUST WANT TO BE SURE

Richie Rich
08-30-2005, 03:40 AM
well, if you've done a search on the references forum and only found good things that should answer your question.

undertaker
09-04-2005, 12:50 PM
I had a transaction with Tennisnoob and had no negative issues at all.
Racquet was delivered as promised.
Transaction was as timely as can be expected being shipped from Singapore.
Correspondence was timely and regular.
I woukdn't hesitate to do additional transactions with Tennisnoob!
Very satisfied.

Ron

Amit
09-04-2005, 12:55 PM
YA! super trustable and super quick transaction. No bs at all! Everything just like undertaker says. Trust him! You wont regret it!

tandayu
09-04-2005, 02:13 PM
I bought at least one new frame from him. No problem. Just make sure you already agreed not only in principals, but also discuss and agree on the details.

rulik
09-04-2005, 09:01 PM
This guy is not like those on E B A Y. I bought a racquet from him with out any problems.
I'm looking forward for two more same racquets and I'm sure he will take care of me as did before. Just make some reaserch on this forum and you will find a lot of positive feedbacks about him.

CocoTheMonkey
09-05-2005, 07:45 AM
First of all, who are you?
Did you buy some racquet from him?
I can't understand what are you trying to mean with your post

If you are just asking for reference, use the search tool. Nobody has complained about Jon. I trust him 100%