PDA

View Full Version : Dont Deal with shoryuuu

tennis4losers
09-04-2005, 04:54 PM
His name on here is shoryuuuu and his email would be shoryuuu@yahoo.com
I email this guy because he says he is looking for a Liquidmetal Prestigue MP and he says he is interested and wants to see some pics. We exchange email and he starts to act like some shi*head and asks me if I could sell 2 LM Prestigue MP for $110 shipped. Now I think this guys is wrong in the head. Then I ask him if he seriously is planning to buy it. This is what he wrote "im interested in it. im shopping around for the moment".... WTF??? I tell him that he is wasting my time and if he isnt planning to buy it soon im not going to sell it to him. then he finnaly says "then no im not buying from you.

*He just wants to waste your time. When I was selling 2 of my ncode 95 he askes if i can sell both of it for $100. The crap he asks you is really ridiculous not to mention annoying as fu**.

shoryuuu
09-05-2005, 07:31 AM
ok first of all...i said i was interested, not buying the frecking rackets. we did exchange emails and and i ask for that price cuz he didnt specify on the ad. he keeps emailing me to rush me into buying it in one day and i said i was shopping around to find the best prices(isnt that wat the forums is about, or else y didnt we all just go buy it retail from tennis warehouse). besides he said he had someone else wanting to buy it so thats y i say "then no im not buying it from u" to let the other guy buy it(didnt mention that did u?)

in other words...im not the problem, he is just a bad salesman

foucapol
09-05-2005, 10:12 AM
It is wise to go to the popular auction site and spend time there, if one really wants a racquet at an exorbitantly cheap price. When one says "I'm interested", IMO, that implies "I'm interested in buying", not "I'm interested in just looking", or "I'm interested in wasting your time"

tennis4losers
09-05-2005, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE=shoryuuu]ok first of all...i said i was interested, not buying the frecking rackets. we did exchange emails and and i ask for that price cuz he didnt specify on the ad. he keeps emailing me to rush me into buying it in one day and i said i was shopping around to find the best prices(isnt that wat the forums is about, or else y didnt we all just go buy it retail from tennis warehouse). besides he said he had someone else wanting to buy it so thats y i say "then no im not buying it from u" to let the other guy buy it(didnt mention that did u?)

Yeah I actually did you moron. read the bottom of my first post.