PDA

View Full Version : Don't Trust Jason Whitman!

Shyyre
09-06-2005, 06:42 AM
OK, OK , OK, i know that others had posted recently about how this guy couldn't be trusted, but i was already talking to him about 3 irad os's so i have him the benefit of the doubt. he was polite and nice on the phone and we agreed on a price. he told me that he would post them and i told him that when i recieved the UPS tracking number i would mail the check.

then after a week, he told me that where he lives had been flooded from katrina and he hadn't been able to send them. i said that was fine, and would post the check AS SOON AS I GOT THE TRACKING NUMBER which never came.

it's sad, he really seemed on the level, and if i get them soon then i apologize to him, but now i see that he has offered them up again here at TW, so i assume they aren't coming (under the name racket4life). he strung me out for two weeks on this *****. i made a mistake, a rookie mistake, and i am aware of that, but don't trust this guy because if i had sent the check, i doubt that i would have the racquets now. he's a b!tch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Shyyre
09-06-2005, 06:47 AM
let me add that again, he seemed like a nice guy, and if someone has second thoughts on a deal like this then that if totally kosher, but what the hell. call me and let me know. common courtesy dictates that. and then, you're not going to believe this, i had posted a wanted ad for more of them, just to see what the prices are, and he sends me an email (TO THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS) offering to sell the racquets i had already bought from him back to me.

he's an *** who's run out of chances as far as i am concerned.

he should be banned.

KuramaIX
09-07-2005, 12:07 AM
wow, he told me he lives in Kentucky

Shyyre
09-07-2005, 03:54 AM
yeah, or tennesse, but they did have a lot of rain there apparently just bfore the storm and then the dregs of katrina dumped a bunch of rain all over the place. "apparently" he lives by a river that flooded. seemed plausible.

but that doesn't excuse all the rest of it... a minor delay i could handle... giong back on a deal made in good faith without telling me and then being so stupid as to try and sell them to me again... man what a dumbass.

i repeat... don't trust him.