PDA

View Full Version : wilson tour 6 pack and SUPER 6 pack????

Goldberg
05-12-2004, 03:43 PM
what is the main difference in size between the 2 bags? i think i want to go with the super six but is it too big and bulky?? the regular six looks like it can hold a lot of stuff and it is cheaper. anyone have either of these bags and if so could you please comment on them
thanks

kreative
05-12-2004, 04:29 PM
size, super 6 is bigger, allowing you to carry more racquets and/or gear with you. also has the backpack straps which i really like. depending on what and how much you like to carry, get what is sufficient enough for you.

PHSTennis
05-12-2004, 07:15 PM
Get a super-six pack... babolats are cool... Wilson Tour 4 super-six is much bigger than a regular six-pack... you get nice backpack straps too... Tour4 have thermoguard... dont know if it works but its there... so I dont care... Its big enough to have me carrying 5 racquets my school binders my school backpack.. 2 novels and I still have a pair of jeans a t-shirt and a pair of shoes in it... crazy... but it fits...

My friends all have bags... the regular six is about 4 racquets smaller than mine... We have Tour 4, Babolats, Prince Tours, you name it we all mostly have diffrent.. and most of use have the tour 4... :) get the tour I got the six from TW and changed my order before It shipped.. The backpack straps is my favorite part of the bag :)