PDA

View Full Version : Funniest line or qoute in a post on this message board...

BigboyDan
05-12-2004, 05:47 PM
I vote:

From Morpheus, when commenting on lousy public courts,

"...never mind that I lived in the crime filled area of northern Minnesota!"

Max G.
05-12-2004, 06:29 PM
"And while I personally might not like how it sounds, inter-bacterial communication via protein signaling pathways is probably the least degraded form of communication of all. Thankfully, Paramecium Paul doesn't have an internet connection.

Yet." - I think this is by ohplease.

racquetnotracket
05-13-2004, 05:59 PM
I love this guy:
ismashall

One day, I was out practicing serves at the park courts. On the next court, were two guys playing a match. One was outhitting the other and winning. However, the leading player was very rude and condescending about his opponent's lack of ability. After winning the match in a landslide, he blurted out statements like "gosh you suck" and "you loser!" So I decided to teach him a lesson. I challenged him to a match and he accepted. My winning score was 6-0, 6-0. Right after matchpoint, I made sure to dance around and cheer loudly. I called the attention of everybody around us. With everybody looking, I criticized his lack of form and talent. I mimmicked his earlier boastful tone and added some of my own when calling him "the worst tennis player ever" and "super sucky at tennis." I even made fun of his short stature and junior racket. He tried to justify his graduated racket length with the fact that he was only nine years old, but I ignored his pleas and continued to laugh and point anyway. He ran home crying. That should teach him a lesson to not be a tennis a-hole ever again. Gosh, what an a-hole!

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/viewtopic.php?t=5114&start=15