PDA

View Full Version : San Luis Obispo in May 15 nytimes.com

Steve F.
05-15-2004, 07:45 AM
There's a great article in Saturday's, May 15, 2004 New York Times, detailing places and things to do if you find yourself in the home of Tennis Warehouse, San Luis Obispo. And they didn't mention TW.

It's a bit long to post, but here's the link:
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/14/travel/escapes/14HOUR.html?n=Top%2fFeatures%2fTravel%2fDestinatio ns%2fUnited%20States%2fCalifornia&position=&pagewa nted=print&position=

Love to hear from anyone out there who's been to any of these places - or TW staff who live there....

waterpro
05-20-2004, 07:36 AM
I live in Grover Beach but work in San Luis Obispo. I have been to many of the places mentioned in the article. The hotsprings are awesome. Also if you are in town I must go with his recommendation for eating at the Madonna Inn. Very good food! Some of the places mentioned are hyped up a little more than should be. Also there are a few places that weren't mentioned that deserve recognition. Yup, they didn't mention TW. Actually I drive past it everyday on the way home. It's nice because if I need something I just drive by it on the way home and pick it up. No waiting or paying for shipping. Definate plus!