PDA

View Full Version : POG / GUT

Kirko
02-25-2004, 05:56 PM
had one of my rackets strung with VS gut 17ga. @ 64lbs. what a difference ! My old stand by prn.syn.gut seems very feeble compared to the gut job;hard for me to express more power with control all the great things that were said by the guys who string very true ! I think there is no going bck.

jda
02-26-2004, 03:51 AM
Does POG means "Prince Original Graphite"? I have got POG OS from TW strung with Klip Natural Gut 16 @ 60 lbs. What a sweet combination!!! Now I have Luxilon Ace 18 @ 60 lbs. Luxilon has more power for serve and better durability but nothing is close to natural gut in playability (just my opinion).

Camilio Pascual
02-26-2004, 04:48 AM
The POGOStick is a great racquet. I just picked mine up strung with 16 ga. VS Gut, 62#, @ Tennis Ltd. in Columbus. One of the women there also plays with one and has for many years. Most other POGOStick users I talk to use monofilament string and don't think natural gut or multi's should be used with such a flexible racquet. I totally disagree, the gut helps in the power department and I get great feedback and feel with this combo.