PDA

View Full Version : Question about topspin serve

jtennis5
09-20-2005, 07:43 AM
I have heard over the years about the topspin serve, but have never found out how to do it. I would really like to include another serve type into my skills. Can anyone refer me to an article or something that can teach me how to do it?

Rickson
09-20-2005, 07:48 AM
I have heard over the years about the topspin serve, but have never found out how to do it. I would really like to include another serve type into my skills. Can anyone refer me to an article or something that can teach me how to do it?Over the years? How long have you been playing and why didn't you think of trying it after knowing of it for years?

jtennis5
09-20-2005, 11:21 AM
I've been playing for 5 years. I haven't really tried to do it until recently because I had no need for it. But now that I'm in college, I would really like to have another serve. So can anyone point me in the right direction?

gscone
09-20-2005, 04:21 PM
I've been playing for 5 years. I haven't really tried to do it until recently because I had no need for it. But now that I'm in college, I would really like to have another serve. So can anyone point me in the right direction?

Seek the help from a pro or coach. You'll find a wealth of info on this site, but you'll need a hands on approach.

StraightSets
09-20-2005, 05:10 PM
I found the following video helpful:

http://www.tomavery.com/video_clips/52859.mov