PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Atlanta, 3/5-7--Looking to Hit

garland
02-19-2004, 08:35 AM
Hi folks,

I'm not sure where to post this message to insure that it gets seen, but I'm traveling to Atlanta in a couple of weeks. After a winter of indoor tennis here in New England, I need to get out and hit some tennis balls outdoors. My conference is at Emory U., and I fondly remember the courts there from my short stint as a grad student there in the early 90s. I'd love to get out and hit some balls--either playing or drilling would be fine.

In terms of my game, I'm a 4.5 S&V player with occasional flashes of 5.0-ness.

Thanks, Garland
fgkimmer@mindspring.com

coachrick
02-19-2004, 09:29 PM
Garland, Sorry I'll be on Kiawah Island for a tournament that weekend...otherwise. you could get a win over me. You are near the new Emory Tennis Ctr on Clairmont Drive--anyone at Emory could help you find it. You are also near the Dekalb Tennis Ctr. just a couple of miles from the Emory area. DTC is a public park with 18 or so hard courts. You will be here the final week before ALTA season starts so...courts should be open unless there is a tournament. If you find yourself in the Sandy Springs area, drop by North Fulton TC Sunday morning for the men's Round Robin.