PDA

View Full Version : Tennisone.com or similar website

Hernanf
09-24-2005, 01:00 PM
Hi someone know if I pay the subscripcion of this type of website like tennisone if Im able to donwload videos of slowmotion serves, forehand,etc to my computer or only I will have to view them when im online?
thanks in advance for any reply

All Court
09-24-2005, 01:16 PM
You will have to view them. If you're just looking for videos, look at tennisplayer.net, from every comment I've heard excellent footage (and in large quantities), and excellent articles as well.

But if you get Quicktime Pro ($30, I believe) then you can save the videos onto your computer.

jeefreak
09-24-2005, 02:51 PM
you can look at the page source code and see where the video is located, copy paste into address bar and get your video :P

Hernanf
09-25-2005, 04:15 AM
Thanks jeefreak good info!.

Wich is the better , most completed site that you would like to subscribe?. Im deciding for subscribe into one.
Anyone knows if all this sites uses .mov format for slowmotions so I can save them in my pc to view whenever I want?
In the sample web site tennisplayer.net, have .swf movies....someone know if all videos are swf? or they use .mov files in the subscribe area?

All Court
09-25-2005, 06:50 AM
No, on tennisplayer.net all the normal files are played in quicktime, meaning .mov extension. So does tennisone so you can view the movies frame by frame, according to the people on the tennisplayer.net forum.