PDA

View Full Version : Jason Whitman/ Racket4life " Thief "

154Ace
09-24-2005, 03:43 PM
Please beware of this guy. Please dont make the same mistake i did. Like an idiot, i agreed to send him 2 racquets and a bag at the same time he was going to send payment. Two weeks later, still nothin. I got cheated.

He owns his own business called "Keep it Framed" in Kentucky. If you get anything emails or anything from this guy, dont respond. He is a motha f 'in GD thief.

His nickname is racket4life and his real name is Jason Whitman.

Hope this helps.

Richie Rich
09-24-2005, 04:10 PM
one of these days he's going to rip off the wrong person and end up in a bad way. $200 worth of racquets/bags isn't worth it in the end. things usually have a way of catching up with people.

BreakPoint
09-24-2005, 10:37 PM
Really sorry to hear that you got ripped off by this jerk. However, didn't you check his references before deciding to do business with this guy? If you had, didn't you see this thread? http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=65355

It's always a good idea to use the references as people put references here to help others from getting ripped off, as you have by starting this thread, which I'm sure many will be thankful for going forward.

BTW, you should never, ever agree to send out your goods before receiving payment from someone you don't know from the Internet. If they send a check, you should wait until the check clears before shipping anything. Just common sense really.

Again, sorry to hear about your situation. Most of the people on this board are honest, good hearted people, but it only takes a few bad apples to ruin it for everybody and make people distrust others. I hope this guy gets caught and gets thrown in jail. BTW, you should ask TW to ban this guy from the message board.

Lakoste
09-25-2005, 09:51 AM
Jason Whitman has been well known for being a scammer for a while now, BP stated one incident but there is also 2 other times that I can think of that he has scammed someone.

Sorry this had to happen....

Steve Huff
09-25-2005, 10:09 PM
What's his address? EMail address? Phone number? We could start a campaign, make life uncomfortable for him. Maybe someone on this board even lives there.

wpeng4
09-26-2005, 05:38 AM
sorry to hear that! This kind of scam comes up from time to time. Some may remember the French scammer from a couple of years ago. Dozens of people, including myself, got burned. Definitely check reference before dealing.

Shyyre
09-26-2005, 06:08 AM
i had problems with him... you can probably do a search.. but the thing that was really crazy is that he was talking about his daughter while on the phone when we were talking about the deal.. now don't get me wrong, i not crazy or anything, but what if i was a psycho??? you're giving me your address and i know that you have a daughter?!? what an idiot... i just don't get it.

and yes, he needs to be banned.

Cruzer
09-26-2005, 04:33 PM
If his business is really the one mentioned above then he should be fairly easy to contact since his website conveniently provides telephone numbers. It is hard to believe that someone would be so stupid as to steal from people when his identity can be traced easily but then scamming people for a couple of tennis racquets is pretty stupid to begin with. Fortunately the vast majority of buyers and sellers on these boards are honest however one turkey can really foul things up for the rest. I have been involved in a couple of dozen transactions over the past few years and have not had any bad experiences buying or selling.

miki
09-26-2005, 08:16 PM
Can you contact local police?

newracketagain??
10-01-2005, 05:46 AM
yeh this guy is dody! he wanted ,eto send him my mp tour 1 mid, for 3 i radicals, but i knew it was to good to be true! so i didnt! but you just gotta watch out for bad asses like him! the for sale section is a really cool feature and people like him need to be stopped before they ruin it!

154Ace
10-01-2005, 07:09 AM
He sent me an email stating that he was out of town and will be sending payment today. We'll se how that goes.

And yes, i know i should'nt have sent goods before i recieved payment, but you live and learn. I will never dot that again.

If i dont recieve payment this time, i will post all of his personal info. so people can know not to deal with him.

Pro_Tour_630
10-02-2005, 05:49 AM
www.keepitframed.com

KEEP IT FRAMED is located in Hopkinsville, KY. We provide photographic
services to both Western Kentucky and Tennessee as well as world wide
via the web.
PHONE:

270.885.9428 office
425.772.2553 cell

E-MAIL:

jason@keepitframed.com
admin@keepitframed.com
j_whitfoto@yahoo.com

About myself:

I have been a photographer for as long as I can remember. I have attended
classes in photography and graduated in Professional Photography from the
New York Institute of Photography.

Photography has been my passion-even during war. I carried my camera
and gear along with my military load everywhere I went while deployed. My
nickname through my fellow soldiers was 'Combat Fuji'. They literally painted
those words on the side of my helicopter within a month of being in Kosovo.

A few years ago, a friend of mine gave me a great coffee mug. On the side
of it, he had engraved the words 'Jason, life is one big picture-keep it
framed'. I thought that was the most descriptive quote in relation to me I had
heard in a long time. And thus, the name for my business was unveiled.

I have worked for the Kentucky New Era as a freelance photojournalist,
including photo assignments for the Associated Press. I have worked with
organizations such as the YMCA, Oak Grove Bureau of Tourism, Christian
County Parks and Recreation Department, Greater Cumberland Baptist
Church, as well as Staff Photographer for a concert including Billy Ray Cyrus
and Steve Wariner.

I have captured seemingly every moment from life to death through the lens
and plan on doing it until the day my fingers can't press the shutter button
anymmore.

Gyoung
04-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Is Michael Chaho outing himself? It sounds like you are describing yourself as Jason Whitman. This cat Jason Whitman is a spineless punk. He burned me about a month ago on ****. I should have searched TW references. His **** references weren't that bad. After buying and selling approx. 50 racquets through **** and TW I became too trustworthy and finally was ripped off. After talking on the phone with Jason it became obvious what a little weasel he is and its apparent when faced with reality he crawls in a dark hole like the snake he is.

znoopie
04-13-2006, 12:54 AM
Is Michael Chaho outing himself? It sounds like you are describing yourself as Jason Whitman. This cat Jason Whitman is a spineless punk. He burned me about a month ago on ****. I should have searched TW references. His **** references weren't that bad. After buying and selling approx. 50 racquets through **** and TW I became too trustworthy and finally was ripped off. After talking on the phone with Jason it became obvious what a little weasel he is and its apparent when faced with reality he crawls in a dark hole like the snake he is.

If it's not too inappropriate, could you please reveal his e-Bay username?

Pro_Tour_630
04-26-2006, 02:35 PM

my post was in reference to Jason's bio and Info.