PDA

View Full Version : What are some awe-inspiring shots you have hit?

Talent
09-25-2005, 08:09 AM
I have two shots to share.

I'll setup this first shot for you when I'm pulled to my forehand side. The opponent then hits it in the corner deep to my backhand side. I scamper to my backhand side and basically flick the ball down the line for a winner.

The other shot I executed starts off with me at the net. The opponent lobs it over my head, and I perform the shot that Agassi popularized and that Federer recently did in the USO final. I run back and hit the ball over my shoulder to the crosscourt and my opponent doesn't bother to return it.

Try those on for size LOL

Tell me what you think of my shots and please share yours

Thanks,
Ralph

thejackal
09-25-2005, 08:25 AM
I've returned smashes for winners and also made a drop shot winner when pulled really wide on my bh side, on a break point. I did both in the same set too.

nViATi
09-25-2005, 08:55 AM
cross court one hand backhand passing shot
that is the most satisfying shot ever... well maybe a down the line one would rock too. if i could do one lol

fishuuuuu
09-25-2005, 09:46 AM
Frame dropshot winner.

liionel
09-25-2005, 09:53 AM
someone gave me a smash but i managed to pick it out and give a dtl forehand winner. my opponent was rather shocked.

jeefreak
09-25-2005, 02:08 PM
i've returned an overhead smash with another overhead smash :shock:

kabob
09-25-2005, 03:36 PM
I guess my most shockingly good shot that I have in my arsenal is that I hit my forehand better on the run than when I have time to line it up. I don't hit cross court very often with that (one of the more difficult shots to hit that Federer and Sampras make look like cake) but up the line, I can hit beauts. Oh, and despite playing with a small-head player's frame, I get mad hops on my kick serve.