PDA

View Full Version : 1st strining machine, Eagnas?

peterr
05-18-2004, 06:42 AM
I am getting ready to buy my 1st stringing machine with my doubles partner and have been impressed with the Eagnas website. For $650 they seem to have the best machine. What is your thoughts, good machine or just a good website?

PHSTennis
05-18-2004, 07:20 AM
$650... peter get the Gamma 5003 ... for $799 or go ahead and get the Alpha Blu-Dc Plus... thats what I got instead... Contact Mark Gonzales at 800.922.9024 ext. 104 ors email him at Mark@AlphaTennis.com ... he gave me a good deal as well as for others... hes a great person... Eagnas... read the previous posts... people regret buying it so much!... spend a few extra bills... he even gaves me a bunch of strings ... you can make about 200-300 back with them since its 100% profit... so the machine is already only 500... BTW say hi to mark for me -Jimmy

5.0 TopDog
05-18-2004, 08:39 AM
I don't understand why people have to consider buying their first machine which usually a cheap one then upgrade it to a better and better one later. Why?...why don't you just spend one time with a good machine that will last you for a long long time that you never have to worry about upgrading or nothing else in that source. Save all that money because it's more to tennis then a stringing machine. That's just my point of view.

Simbah2004
05-18-2004, 08:56 AM
I'm getting the Alpha Revo 4000, maybe you should look at that machine. It took me many months of researching to make this decision.
As for Eagnas, I have never seem so many complaints about the quality of the machines as well as their customer service. For $650 you can buy an excellent crank machine - I would go with a more reliable manufacturer - Alpha, Gamma, or Laserfibre.

bendover
05-18-2004, 08:39 PM
Why dont ya just order a cheap eagnas with good mounting and clamps, than just get a wise head 2086 if you got the money :).

Match-Point
05-19-2004, 06:13 AM
I am a proud Alpha Blu-DC owner like Jimmy. I would strongly consider an Alpha machine. Great value and exceptional customer service. Mark Gonzalez with Alpha is an exceptional person and will do you right before the sale and AFTER the sale.

Do a search on this site for Eagnas and I think their record of poor customer service speaks for itself. Spend a few hundred dollars extra and get an Alpha machine.

Match-Point

drop shot
05-19-2004, 10:48 PM
NO NO A THOUSAND TIMES NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would however check out the mutual power stringing machines. They are low priced and a guy from the forum actually bought one and loves it!