PDA

View Full Version : All Black Breathe Free?

david aames
05-19-2004, 09:33 PM
Seen this style before? From Niketown.com along with the blue/black model. Also I don't remember anyone on the tour wearing those...

http://niketown.nike.com/img/prod/306374/306374_011_CAT-1.JPG

jings
05-19-2004, 11:16 PM
If you go to the I.D. section at Nike you can make your own black Free II's which didn't look bad when I tried it yesterday in a quiet moment - all white with red trim looks pretty good too.

They should get the Vapors onto I.D. - that would be seriously good.

drakulie
05-20-2004, 04:32 AM
I stumbled on to those on Niketown the other day when I checked out the Id's. So cool I already ordered a pair. I love black shoes. I wonder why more pros don't wear those.

jings, how did you get the Free II's all black when you created them on the ID page of Niketown? I tried, but there was still a lot of white in them? Am I missing something?

david aames
05-20-2004, 02:24 PM
I think the Breathe Free II look dorky... I replaced my Breathe Free with Vapors but I'm not to happy about those either. Too much white.

miguelcoletta
05-20-2004, 04:44 PM
Those all black breathe free's are only available through niketown.com

jings
05-20-2004, 05:08 PM
Good call Drakulie - I went back and checked after I posted and you can't change the heel - I forgot about that bit. The all white with toe and side sole in red though is cool.

Agree on Vapors being too white - just a tad more thinking and they could make it a great looking shoe. That or get it on ID.

drakulie
05-20-2004, 08:02 PM
Damn! I was hoping they could be ordered all black. That sucks! Anyway, thanks for posting reply.