PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Pro Enough ?

AznJin
10-03-2005, 07:26 PM
Is there anyone that would be willing to offer advice on double back hand ? Mines is really inconsistent, NEED HELP ON IT !

All Court
10-03-2005, 08:01 PM
"Pro enough"? It sounds like a stupid challenge.

There are many, MANY people here "pro enough". Do a search, check the stickies. Look for posts by Bungalo Bill for a complete technical analysis on everything, just type "Bungalo Bill" and "two handed backhand" into the designated spots using the search.

And seriously, you have to be "pro enough" yourself.

How can anyone help when nobody's seen you or doesn't know what's happening?

Where are your balls going? Into the net always? Long? To the side? A combination of both? Any other information at all?

Nobody can help you if they don't know what to help you with. Describe your situation with the 2HB further.

nickybol
10-03-2005, 09:14 PM
Film it, so we can check it. Maybe we can be pro enough then.

Marius_Hancu
10-04-2005, 04:46 AM
to be pro enough we should charge you. ready?:-)

SageOfDeath
10-04-2005, 05:43 AM
who ever can give him a detailed analysis of what he needs to work on first after he posts a flim gets dibs on his credit card. :)

AznJin
10-04-2005, 05:32 PM
oO, my bad people, i really didnt mean anything in that sort of way. Sorry if i ****ed or irritated anyone. Sorry. :| :(

All Court
10-04-2005, 06:40 PM
No, it wasn't offensive or didn't **** anyone off. You didn't come off poorly at all, I just asked out of necessity.

Don't worry about that.

People just need to know what's happening with your backhand, a video if possible, and more exact problems you're having to successfully help.

AznJin
10-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Thanks AllCourt, ok i think i can describe my backhand problem. The thing is i asked many of my friends how they do their backhand and each of them gave me different ways of doing so, got confuse on the way.

My problem is that i can hit the ball, but it hits the frame most of the time. The way it goes is literally out of control, just blast to everywhere no control at all.

I want to learn from people how to do a backhand, which grip you use and when do you strike the ball. I developed a really back habit of slicing all my backhands, and want to switch to top spinning it. Hope is not too late. Thanks Thanks !!

rilokiley
10-04-2005, 08:33 PM
continental on both hands for me. but i can always change depending on how much spin i wanna put.

SageOfDeath
10-04-2005, 09:35 PM
no one was offended by your post, we were just joking around.

Check out this link, it shows a grip that is very popular and in my opinion, easy to use for the 2 hander, it also has grip for forehand and 1 handed backhand and tells you the advantages and disadvantages.

http://tennis.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=&nm=&type=Publishing&mod=Publications%3A%3AArticle&mid=&tier=4&id=E0E25DFF246E45A4A9D6F005280C53F2

There are many useful links on this thing called a sticky on the tips and instruction page and if you scroll down one might find useful links on the backhand.

shindemac
10-04-2005, 11:23 PM
If you are framing it a lot, it could be due to a couple of reasons. You are swinging too fast, and need to develop your hand-eye coordination. To remedy this, swing slower and keep practicing. The other reason could be due to your footwork. Make sure to get into position every time, and move those feet.