PDA

View Full Version : Help!: Alpha Revo 4000 vs Gamma Prog. STII vs Gamma X-ST

EddyC
05-20-2004, 10:26 AM
Let me start by saying that this is the most informative board that I've been on for stringing machines...Thanks to all of you for making this so....

My questions....headache :) I do realize that I'm making this too complicated. I don't think I can go wrong with any of the machines listed.

But it does seems like this is the most popular questions going around the tennis boards.....what's the best stringer for around $600...I've spent the last week researching and ended up constantly going back to these three...brand new of course.

Has anyone here worked with one or two of the above listed and can provide an unbiased opinion?

I was, at one point, set on buying the Revo 4000. But after corresponding with Mark G., found out that it's on back order till June 15th. BTW-Mark was extremely helpful, thanks to all who recomended him.

Also helpful was a pdf on gammasports.com comparing the revo 3000 to the progression stII. Anyone know the diff between the 3000 and 4000?

Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated. Or if you have any other models that you would like to confuse me with, please let me know :)

Thanks again to all.

souriyac@hotmail.com

EddyC
05-20-2004, 10:29 AM
Maybe I can get all three...takes pictures of them...and post a review....

Anyone interested?