View Full Version : Anna Kournikova's Gosen overgrips and dampeners?!?!!?

Andy Zarzuela
05-20-2004, 01:57 PM
I know Anna uses Gosen over grips and dampeners. Where can I get some? What are the exact names of over grip and dampener?
Lovely Wendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

05-20-2004, 08:06 PM
Anna Kournikova uses Yonex SuperGrap overgrip and Yonex dampener. Gosen string, tough...

05-21-2004, 09:13 AM
no, Anna does use gosen grips and dampeners

I have search for these products in the past but with no luck. But recently I went to my local pro shot and i saw that they had some gosen grips.

I belive Anna either uses the OG soft grips or the Hy grips. Her grips has like little holes. i have seen picture on her on the cover of thoes grips on the net. As for the dampener, she is the only person that i have ever since using it, not even players gosen endorses. I wonder how the 2 products are different from each other and if Anna swich because of a contract deal which made her show that she uses gosen product.

here is the tennis to my local pro shot- tennis******.com . you can email the owner to see if he know anything. i must warn you its not cheap since its the nearest shop to me and the next one closest to me with about 20 minutes away.

remember to inform if you have any luck.

05-21-2004, 06:52 PM
I did some info, and i found some info on it.
And the reason its so hard to find thoes grips is because they are mainly used my badminton, not tennis players.

anyway here is the site.
$1.75 per grip. I want to try the grip but i dont wanna spend 1.75 for a grip and pay like 8 dallors for shipping and dont like it. PLus, its a waste of money, i'll stay with yonex.

if you can get your comp to translate japanese, here is the grips info from the gosen site.


sorry, no luck on the dampeners.