PDA

View Full Version : idea of comments on rackets page

snoflewis
10-08-2005, 04:10 PM
i dont know about everybody else, but when i read personal reviews, i only read the bad things, because most people already say the good things about it over and over. my idea was...how about if you put like a vote poll kinda thing where it calculates the percentage of the people who liked it vs the people who didnt?

nViATi
10-08-2005, 05:20 PM
i dont know about everybody else, but when i read personal reviews, i only read the bad things, because most people already say the good things about it over and over. my idea was...how about if you put like a vote poll kinda thing where it calculates the percentage of the people who liked it vs the people who didnt?
because it won't help at all. you shouldn't get a racquet based on it's popularity. also, what if someone is bored and decides to vote multiple times?

max
10-08-2005, 05:32 PM
I've also "tuned out" the racquets comments. This is the same phenomenon that happens with epinions and other opinion sources. . . the only people willing to put the energy into writing and typing an opinion are either extremely positive or extremely negative about a product. So the opinions, for me, are useless.

Exile
10-08-2005, 05:57 PM
Besides, thats why we have a forum.