PDA

View Full Version : how will you match a lower price

BancroftFRS
10-18-2005, 01:12 PM
I have found raquets on **** that are new for less than what TW advertises for.

Specificly the RDX500 midplus and the liquidmetal prestige midplus.

I'd rather buy from TW.........how do I get a better price than the advertised price?

Thanks
Harry

nViATi
10-18-2005, 01:27 PM
I have found raquets on **** that are new for less than what TW advertises for.

Specificly the RDX500 midplus and the liquidmetal prestige midplus.

I'd rather buy from TW.........how do I get a better price than the advertised price?

Thanks
Harry
TW only pricematches advertised prices for authorized dealers of the particular brand.

BreakPoint
10-18-2005, 01:28 PM
If you found it on e-bay, I doubt they will match it.

TW Staff
10-18-2005, 01:31 PM
We won't match e-bay auctions, but will match a Buy It Now price if offered from an e-bay store AND they're an authorized dealer. Call us at 800.883.6647 for the best price on these racquets. Don/Tennis Warehouse

scez
10-18-2005, 04:51 PM
We won't match e-bay auctions, but will match a Buy It Now price if offered from an e-bay store AND they're an authorized dealer. Call us at 800.883.6647 for the best price on these racquets. Don/Tennis Warehouse

Sweet I never knew that, I know this great **** store that has buy it nows for so cheap and are an actual store that makes most of their money off ****. If the actual store was not 20 minutes from my house I would give you guys the buisness.

guedoguedo
08-27-2006, 09:25 PM
I have a question about this. If they are an authorized dealer, dont they HAVE to advertise at the MAP, just like yourself? Thus all authorized dealers would advertise a new prince 03 at $199.99 right?

TW Staff
08-28-2006, 08:32 AM
That is officially correct... Don/Tennis Warehouse

Vitaly Evchenkov
08-28-2006, 03:10 PM
and thus... the MAP pricing dance continues.

The MAP pricing dance is very similar to the mating rituals of African wildebeasts in the Serengeti......

"This begins with a sound like giant bullfrogs as the males bellow at each other with deep resonant grunts, rocking back and forth and pawing the ground, soiling their horns with manure, then rolling on their backs to advertise their territories on which they compete furiously with one another to round up as many cows as they can."
(http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/science/soundscapeserengeti_20031104.shtml)

The MAP game is ridiculous and confusing. I would rather shop for a car than deal with this absurd pricing structure. Stop the Madness!

TW Staff
08-28-2006, 03:29 PM
This isn't our choice, but something we must abide by to be an authorized retailer for all racquet brands. It's no different in many other industries... Don/Tennis Warehouse