PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT:Head Liquidmetal Instinct 4 5/8

sunmin77
10-19-2005, 11:28 AM
I tried to post this on the For Sale forum but I have been ignored twice, so I am posting it here. I have a Liquidmetal Instinct(Standard version) that I bought new about 5 days ago. I hit with it against the wall for 10 minutes and decided that it is not for me. It has no scratches on the head whatsoever. The only blemish on the racquet is in the throat, where there are a couple of paint chips. These chips were already there when I bought the racquet, probably from storing the racquet wrong.
I am looking to get $50 plus shipping or would also be interested in trading for a heavier players' racquet, like:
Fischer Pro no. 1
Tecnifibre T-Fight 325

etc.

You can e-mail me at:

sunmin1977@yahoo.com.

Surecatch
10-19-2005, 11:33 AM
You hit for 10 minutes? And it was new before that? Why not take the thing back and get all of your money back? Surely you have the reciept. Not trying to be a jerkoff but maybe that's why you got ignored....it seems implausible that you would use something for ten minutes new and then be willing to sell it used for half the price.

Take it back!

sunmin77
10-19-2005, 11:53 AM
Surecatch!

That is a great suggestion. However, the problem is that I have strung up the racquet and stores don't take back racquets that have been strung. Also, new LM Instincts sell for less than $100.

Surecatch
10-19-2005, 11:55 AM
Surecatch!

That is a great suggestion. However, the problem is that I have strung up the racquet and stores don't take back racquets that have been strung. Also, new LM Instincts sell for less than $100.

Oh....gotcha. Well good luck bro.