PDA

View Full Version : will you guys ever sell head pallets?

DX_Psycho
10-20-2005, 09:26 PM
and if not, why not? does head even sell them? seems kinda useless to have them and not sell them.

nViATi
10-20-2005, 09:37 PM
and if not, why not? does head even sell them? seems kinda useless to have them and not sell them.
Maybe they only have them because they need them to make racquets.

DX_Psycho
10-20-2005, 11:56 PM
well i don't think they would make them interchangeable if they needed htem to make racquets cause they could just make it like all the other companies that don't use pallets.

TW Staff
10-21-2005, 10:06 AM
Racquet companies with interchangeable pallets are uncomfortable with consumers removing and replacing pallets. There's liabilty to consider... You'll have to contact a local HEAD dealer to have your pallet replaced. Don/Tennis Warehouse

Masamusou
10-21-2005, 05:15 PM
Granted, I can see a potential problem with consumers replacing the pallets, but it's really easy to do. I changed pallets on 3 Volkl's with no problems (except for a little glue squeezing out). I can understand that doing that yourself would probably void the warranty and all that, but personally I don't see why someone should have to drive an excessive distance, or ship racquets to a company for something as simple as changing the pallets. I changed the pallets on my racquets because my options were: drive 6 hours each way to a dealer, ship the racquets to a company, or spend a total of about 2 hours of my time (and allowing 24 hours for the glue) to do it myself.

OnyxZ28
10-22-2005, 08:41 PM
I called Head and they've stopped importing pallets across the board, dealers or not. Some customization companies are rumoured to be putting out their own pallets.