PDA

View Full Version : I'm back baby, for a little while at least

Hawaii 5.0
10-25-2005, 07:14 PM
Hey all my fellow TW message boarders.I know I've been gone a long time, but I'm back for a little while my schedule clears up for a bit. I've missed posting even though I enjoy reading general posts more than I did before I still log on and scroll though a bit.I never found the boards boring or that I was above anyone I was just busy, very very busy and still am.I never gave up the game and never lost the love and the drive of it.I can see my void was sooo big here that someone actually mimicked my name(Hawaii 5.0 is not FiveO).I'm glad to see some of my old posting buddies are still around and sad to see so many of the old guys leave for various reasons.I also notice now that sysop doesn't regulate quite as much.Well I'm still at work and have to drive back down to SD tonight so I guess I'll log off.Ciao all.

Frodo Baggins
10-25-2005, 07:20 PM
Welcome back.an why are you posting this in comments?I'm sure you'll find some of your old buddy's lurking around..Funny some posters were saying how they missed you. so nice seeing you back -So don't be a stranger next time!!

diredesire
10-26-2005, 01:55 AM
Hey man, i took a break from the boards, too.
Good to see you back, i always thought you were one of the most interesting posters.