PDA

View Full Version : M-Fil prices

OnyxZ28
10-27-2005, 01:46 AM
TW:

Just a mildly amusing heads-up: For the M-Fil 200, the price is listed as 109.99, while there is a section saying "Buy two or more and the price drops to 119.99."

TW Staff
10-27-2005, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the head's-up.

Now, are you sure you don't want to take advantage of that killer deal?

Chris, TW

LafayetteHitter
10-27-2005, 09:51 AM
Just curious? Is Dunlop finished? I noticed on the official Dunlop website they are still listing the M-fil 200plus as new but the prices are being closed out on them everwhere.

jasonmiller
10-31-2005, 04:02 PM
So does this mean that the m-fil racquets are being cancelled? If so, is it solely because of the ownership change, or are they just not as good of racquets as the G series? Any idea what kind of changes to expect with the ownership change? Thanks.

TW Staff
10-31-2005, 05:23 PM
Not sure how things are going to play out with Dunlop at this time. The price changes are due to change in ownership. The M-FiL racquets are really nice sticks, but it will be up to the new owner as to what happens going forward.

Chris, TW.

TW Staff
11-01-2005, 10:13 AM
Please allow me to clarify my earlier comments. Distribution of the Dunlop brand within the US market is changing, not Dunlop itself.

Chris, TW.

alfa164164
11-01-2005, 10:40 AM
Pile'm high and sell'm cheap?
I suspect we'll be seeing these sticks at SA and other discounters soon.
Maybe they will rename them K-Fil for distribution to KMarts, W-Fil for distribution to Walmart, etc..........

ClemsonTennis9
11-05-2005, 09:40 AM
i tried to order some mfils on the dunlop player preffered program, but they told me that they were out of stock!!! i'm thinking this must be crazy. the dunlop warehouse is out of racquets!!! now that the price at TW is almost as low as the player preferred, i might just by it from TW.

BreakPoint
11-05-2005, 11:51 AM
i tried to order some mfils on the dunlop player preffered program, but they told me that they were out of stock!!! i'm thinking this must be crazy. the dunlop warehouse is out of racquets!!! now that the price at TW is almost as low as the player preferred, i might just by it from TW.

The Dunlop distributor in the U.S. (Focus Golf) is likely out of stock because they've dumped all of their remaining inventory to all the retailers at fire sale prices. That's why all Dunlop racquets are currently so cheap at all the retailers, including TW. Focus Golf is losing their license to distribute Dunlop/Slazenger tennis products at the end of this year. Thus, they needed to get rid of all of their existing inventory ASAP since come Jan. 1, 2006, they will no longer have the right to sell Dunlop/Slazenger tennis products, so of course, they didn't want to get stuck with all of that inventory (worth $$$$). I suggest you just buy them through TW. Hard to beat $74.99 each for two M-Fils. :D

thetenniskid07
11-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Not sure how things are going to play out with Dunlop at this time. The price changes are due to change in ownership. The M-FiL racquets are really nice sticks, but it will be up to the new owner as to what happens going forward.

Chris, TW.

Can you do a review on the m-fil 300?

arky-tennis
11-07-2005, 08:22 PM
Can you pretty please with sugar on top lower the price of the Maxply McEnroe? :)