PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember this string: Gosen Tecgut Pro

Carlito
10-27-2005, 08:31 AM
I have not played tennis for alomost 7 years and am now starting to play. I used to use this string but now I can't find it. It was a good multifillament that i used to use. Any one know where I could get some? Or did gosen just rename it or do they make a string very similar to it.

SteveI
10-28-2005, 04:06 AM
I have not played tennis for alomost 7 years and am now starting to play. I used to use this string but now I can't find it. It was a good multifillament that i used to use. Any one know where I could get some? Or did gosen just rename it or do they make a string very similar to it.

Hi,

Gosen does this all the time with string.. not sure what replaced the string you are looking for. I have some Gosen Tour Tec 17.. is that close??? Gosen made it about 6 years ago. Very nice mult..

Regards,
Steve

PrestigeClassic
10-28-2005, 03:04 PM
I'm not sure how it compares, but I have some Gosen Super Tecgut 17. I understood that it is like in between traditional monofilament and multifilament string. It has a few inner "cores" that are roped together.

SteveI
10-29-2005, 05:46 AM
Hi,

Gosen does this all the time with string.. not sure what replaced the string you are looking for. I have some Gosen Tour Tec 17.. is that close??? Gosen made it about 6 years ago. Very nice mult..

Regards,
Steve

This Gosen Tour Tec 17 has 1800 multi-fils

I can give ya the complete info... write me at:

tennisguy63t@verizon.net

Steve