PDA

View Full Version : Sergio Tacchini Gear

154Ace
10-31-2005, 12:35 PM
Will you ever carry the Sergio Tacchini socks and wristbands. I know i want them to go with shirts.
Thanks,
154ace

TW Staff
10-31-2005, 04:23 PM
I will ask our buyer to check out what's available.

Chris, TW.

154Ace
10-31-2005, 06:16 PM
Thanks alot Chris...also, someone might be interested in the Tacchini head band, like ferrero wears sometimes. Just a suggestion.

TW Staff
11-01-2005, 10:01 AM
Our buyer will be submitting an order for the ST accessories this week.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Chris, TW.

154Ace
11-01-2005, 10:06 AM
Awesome...im gettin excited..haha

You guys are really awesome

Thanks,
154ace

Jonas
11-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Have the ST shoes ever become available?

Jonas
11-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Have the ST shoes ever become available?

Lee
11-01-2005, 04:23 PM
145 ACE, I am also a big ST fan. I've got a question regarding sizing. I am 5'8" and 145 pounds, what size of shirt should I get? Small or Medium?

154Ace
11-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Im almost exactly your size....about 5'8 140. I wear a small in everything else, but a Medium in Tacchini because i think they are European sizes. I would go ahead and order 1 size up.

154Ace
11-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Have you guys at TW heard anything on the Tacchini gear? Im really anxious to hear something. Im ready to place an order now!
Thanks,
154ace

Crichton
11-24-2005, 03:06 PM
Any chance on getting the shirts in XXL ? I wear L in Nike and Adidas (and they're loose), but I have to wear XXL in the Sergio Tacchini stuff. I just got back from Europe and all the shirts I had to get in XXL.

Thanks

aidenous
11-24-2005, 03:57 PM
XXL would be nice. I also wear large in everything else but the XL is still too small in Sergio Tacchini

TW Staff
11-24-2005, 06:05 PM
We might be seeing Sergio Tacchini shoes late in 2006.

I will have to check with our buyer on Monday regarding the other ST questions.

Chris, TW.

154Ace
11-28-2005, 06:04 AM
Hear anything yet?

TW Staff
11-28-2005, 10:43 AM
Size XXL is not currently available. I will let our rep know that there is demand for this size so he can pass the info along.

We hope to have the ST socks and accessories here soon.

Chris, TW.

TW Staff
11-28-2005, 11:17 AM
OK, not so good news on the ST socks and accessories. While these items were listed in the current ST catalogue, it seems they will not be available here until late spring/early summer 2006. We will have these items in stock as soon as they are available. Sorry for the confusion.

Chris, TW

Gost
11-28-2005, 01:37 PM
Probably it's a bit off-topic, but relates ST gear anyway.

Anyone considering order ST warm-up - there is one issue you would like to know. It's nearly impossible to take pants off with your shoes on, espetically if you have a big size foot.

In general I like ST design and quality, but I really wonder how they can sell such a product as a warm-up, which, to my understanding, should include a zip lock (or equivalent) providing you easy way to take pants off and go into action instead of taking you shoes off before that.

Instead of zip lock pants have a lace on the edge, which does not hold any practical value, but design feature IMO, you can only make it narrower and that's it.

Correction, now I see on TW they have a "normal" zip lock version listed as well. But still, other (old?) version of warm-ups doesn't have those. So make sure what you ordering.

BreakPoint
11-29-2005, 12:54 AM
Gost,
Can you please comment on the sizes of the Tacchini warm-ups? Do they run small compared to American sizes (e.g., Nike, Adidas. etc.) like some other Italian brands like Lotto? It's confusing because although Lotto sizes run one size small, Fila seems to run more true to size.

As some people have mentioned above, the Tacchini shirts seem to run smaller than normal American sizes, but I was wondering more specifically about the warm-up suits.

Thanks.

aidenous
11-29-2005, 07:05 AM
I have a ST warmup and I also found the pants difficult to get off without the zipper leg. As for the size I have the XL and it seems to be an XL which is far different from their shirts. Their XL shirts are more like Medium.

Gost
12-01-2005, 01:04 AM
Gost,
Can you please comment on the sizes of the Tacchini warm-ups? Do they run small compared to American sizes (e.g., Nike, Adidas. etc.) like some other Italian brands like Lotto? It's confusing because although Lotto sizes run one size small, Fila seems to run more true to size.

As some people have mentioned above, the Tacchini shirts seem to run smaller than normal American sizes, but I was wondering more specifically about the warm-up suits.

Thanks.

IMO italian apparel in general indeed smaller, about one size, but it may vary on specific model. E.g. if I try Adidas or Nike, then M is fine to me, but with ST more likely L will fit better, but sometimes it's also M. So I can't say there is 100% rule for all cases, if you have a chance to try model you like before ordering it - safest way.
Hope that helps.

TW Staff
12-01-2005, 08:43 AM
According to ST, they are adjusting the fit of their 2006 apparel. The newer released apparel here in the US will have a true to size (US sizing) fit. We will include any fit changes in our product descriptions.

Chris, TW.