PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Moya's Black And Yellow Breathe Free II's (Picture?)

Foo4Everlong
05-25-2004, 08:02 PM
I looked on gettyimages.com, there were photos of Carlos, but unfortunately no full body pics including his sneakers. I also looked in the yahoo sports section and there was one photo, but it was way difficult to even make out the shoe itself. I was wondering if anyone out there has seen a picture of Carlos with the Breathe Free II's in black and yellow? A good and somewhat upclose picture hopefully. Anyways, if you could post here it would be much appreciated. I know that 6/1 is the release date for these shoes and the black and yellow ones are suppose to be one of the ones to be released. I was just hoping to see them somewhat upclose. The Nike catalogs have the shoe listed but no picture. If no one has a photo, I know that he is playing on Wednesday (later today) so I'll probably get to see them live or in some kind of photo, hopefully. Thanks. Later

david aames
05-25-2004, 08:56 PM
Leave your email here. I'll see what I can do.

david perry
05-25-2004, 09:18 PM
no carlos but here is a picture of the shoe
http://www.***********.it/home/schedaprodotto.asp?id=295

Foo4Everlong
05-26-2004, 02:24 AM
WOW!!!! Thanks david perry! That's actually better than what I expected to get! Perfect! Thanks much! Later

miguelcoletta
05-28-2004, 10:40 AM
go to www.nike.net then type username: coach and password: coach2004 and youŽll get to see every new item in the nike collection...

dgrson
06-02-2004, 05:47 PM
Has anyone ever ordered anything from the *********** site? I just saw the Babolat shoes and wanted to try a pair out. Is there an English version of the site?