PDA

View Full Version : TW Heads Up: TW Bag Premature Tearing Around Handles

POGO
11-01-2005, 07:53 AM
TW,

Just giving you a heads up that the TW bags tearing around the upper handle area prematurely. I purchased the 9 pack TW bag about 4 to 5 months ago. Perhaps, TW can inform the manufacture or the supplier of these bags of this premature tearing.

http://tinypic.com/f5d3e9.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f5d178.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f5d3ex.jpg

POGO
11-01-2005, 07:53 AM
http://tinypic.com/f5d3jd.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f5d3l1.jpg

yourserve
11-01-2005, 08:14 AM
pogo, how did you get my bag? mine looks idenitcal. such a great bag
i haven't given up on it yet.

POGO
11-01-2005, 08:17 AM
pogo, how did you get my bag? mine looks idenitcal. such a great bag
i haven't given up on it yet.
Hahahha....oh you caught me. Yes it is your bag. I'll give it back to you when you give mine back:mrgreen:

yourserve
11-01-2005, 08:20 AM
actually mine only has one handle coming loose. i just use the
shoulder strap to pick it up now. i only paid 15 bucks for it when
i bought a racquet. can't replace it for that money even if handle
has pulled loose.

armand
11-01-2005, 08:28 AM
POGO, the bag is meant for tennis racquets and other tennis equipment, not for carrying the chopped up bodies from one of your mob hits. BTW, how do you get the blood out so well, I can never manage to get rid of it fully.

POGO
11-01-2005, 08:36 AM
POGO, the bag is meant for tennis racquets and other tennis equipment, not for carrying the chopped up bodies from one of your mob hits. BTW, how do you get the blood out so well, I can never manage to get rid of it fully.
Damn it adely!!!! You blew my cover. Yes folks I'm a CIA agent working for George Bush, and all this tennis get up was just a cover. Now adely expect an agent to serve you a court apearance for blowing my cover like what Lewis Libby did.:mrgreen:

As far as the blood stains, I use this and it works like a charm:mrgreen:

http://lnt.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pLNT-1091737_group_dt.jpg

Jonnyf
11-01-2005, 08:39 AM
Pogo you had too put your racquets in the pic didn't you lol

POGO
11-01-2005, 08:41 AM
I had to. I had to make it look like I played tennis:mrgreen:

Jonnyf
11-01-2005, 08:50 AM
Hang on far left is that a..

Gun handle

Return_Ace
11-01-2005, 09:02 AM
lmao'd jonny and pogo

and jonny OMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGM <3 :)

POGO
11-01-2005, 09:12 AM
Hang on far left is that a..

Gun handle
Hhahaha...not quite. That is my prosthetic left foot:mrgreen:

Don't make me post a pic of my foot now:mrgreen:

Return_Ace
11-01-2005, 09:21 AM
:o omg, you play tennis with a prosthetic foot? and no, i don't if your really joking now.......

Jonnyf
11-01-2005, 09:24 AM
Pogo you showed the world you're feet in another thread im still throwing up n i saw it 2 days ago

POGO
11-01-2005, 09:43 AM
Pogo you showed the world you're feet in another thread im still throwing up n i saw it 2 days ago
Now you see why I need prosthetic feet:mrgreen:

POGO
11-01-2005, 09:44 AM
:o omg, you play tennis with a prosthetic foot? and no, i don't if your really joking now.......
Didn't you know that Im a cyborg? :mrgreen:

Return_Ace
11-01-2005, 09:58 AM
omg, i know you now, you've had a film made about you......

your one of those genetically enhanced soldiers with robotic implants that the US secretly created and sent into desert storm to pwn everyone.... ;) :mrgreen:

Capt. Willie
11-01-2005, 10:39 AM
I had to. I had to make it look like I played tennis:mrgreen: Pogo, if I rememer correctly, don't you have like 25-30 racquets? And do you actually use them all?

TW Staff
11-01-2005, 10:58 AM
Pogo,
Thanks for the feedback. We've had some other bags exhibit this problem and are getting future bags reinforced in that area.
In the meantime, please shoot us an email at info@tennis-warehouse(dot)com and we can offer you a refund or send you a six-pack as a replacement.

Chris, TW.

Return_Ace
11-01-2005, 12:13 PM
info@tennis-warehouse(dot)com

whats with the (dot)com? filtered out your own e-mail addy? xD

Jonnyf
11-01-2005, 12:25 PM
i don't think e-mail addy's are filtered as they are needed (FS trade for eg)
forrest.jonny@gmail.com see

Return_Ace
11-01-2005, 01:01 PM
hmmmmmmmm then what?

D-man
11-01-2005, 01:07 PM
to prevent spam probably

TW Staff
11-01-2005, 01:13 PM
to prevent spam probably

Correct.

Chris, TW.

POGO
11-01-2005, 01:47 PM
Pogo,
Thanks for the feedback. We've had some other bags exhibit this problem and are getting future bags reinforced in that area.
In the meantime, please shoot us an email at info@tennis-warehouse(dot)com and we can offer you a refund or send you a six-pack as a replacement.

Chris, TW.
Thanks Chris!!! But, I'm ok with it. I just posted just to let you know about the tearing.

I love my TW bag, and the price was just right. No other 9 pack bag are sold at a great deal. I prefer the 9 pack since I take a change of clothes, a frame picture of my in-laws and take the bag to the office.

Besides, a little duct tape will work just fine:mrgreen:

POGO
11-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Pogo, if I rememer correctly, don't you have like 25-30 racquets? And do you actually use them all?
hahhaha.....yea, actually I have over 50+. I'm kind of a tennis pack rat. I don't like selling my old rackets and I have them in storage.

I love to go home and lay them out on the ground and lay on top of them:mrgreen:

POGO
11-01-2005, 01:51 PM
omg, i know you now, you've had a film made about you......

your one of those genetically enhanced soldiers with robotic implants that the US secretly created and sent into desert storm to pwn everyone.... ;) :mrgreen:
hhahahah....yea but they created some really bad looking prosthetic feet, don't you think? Those feet will scare those al jeda terrorists indeed:mrgreen:

srv vlly
11-01-2005, 02:02 PM
besides the rip is the bag any good?

POGO
11-01-2005, 02:07 PM
besides the rip is the bag any good?
yes it is, lots of pockets, two wet large pockets, shoe compartment, two accessorie pockets, three shoulder straps, two for backpack type, and one regular shoulder slings. It is a great bag, but not very durable.

When TW had the 9 pack version, it was the best deal.

bookem
11-01-2005, 11:04 PM
POGO!

Finally I have you :twisted: !! You have violated the inherent agreement that Yonex users cannot be one-legged gun-totin' members of the Killer Elite. What were you thinking :roll: ???

So...will you sell me that RD-7 now?

POGO
11-02-2005, 05:03 AM
POGO!

Finally I have you :twisted: !! You have violated the inherent agreement that Yonex users cannot be one-legged gun-totin' members of the Killer Elite. What were you thinking :roll: ???

So...will you sell me that RD-7 now?
Hhahhahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm speechless:mrgreen:

Return_Ace
11-02-2005, 08:59 AM
we can offer you a refund or send you a six-pack as a replacement.
[/quote
[quote=POGO]Thanks Chris!!! But, I'm ok with it. I just posted just to let you know about the tearing.

I love my TW bag, and the price was just right. No other 9 pack bag are sold at a great deal. I prefer the 9 pack since I take a change of clothes, a frame picture of my in-laws and take the bag to the office.

Besides, a little duct tape will work just fine

no!!!!..... here's what you do, get that replacement bag and then you can send it to me :mrgreen: that way, everyones happy :D

TW Staff
11-03-2005, 10:31 AM
POGO,
We now have stock of our reinforced 9-pack bags. Give us a call or an email and we'll send you a replacement.

Chris, TW

POGO
11-03-2005, 02:42 PM
POGO,
We now have stock of our reinforced 9-pack bags. Give us a call or an email and we'll send you a replacement.

Chris, TW
Man YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Chris!! I just called 5 minutes ago and I was instructed to send back the bag with the copy of the invoice and a little note of the defect.

I will send it ASAP!!

Thanks again Chris!!

Jonnyf
11-03-2005, 02:54 PM
man tw dat was fast

POGO
11-03-2005, 02:56 PM
[quote=TW]we can offer you a refund or send you a six-pack as a replacement.
[/quote

no!!!!..... here's what you do, get that replacement bag and then you can send it to me :mrgreen: that way, everyones happy :D
Hhahahahahah.......you mean just you will be happy!!! :)

POGO
11-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Thanks TW for the fast shippment!! I shipped out the my defective TW 9-pack bag on Monday, and got my new replacement the following Wednesday.

Thanks!!!
:)