PDA

View Full Version : roddicks grip

baros
11-01-2005, 05:39 PM
tw I was wondering what grip roddick uses because I use the tourna grip XL and it doesn't go as far as roddicks does and he doesn't use any grip tape to keep it together I wondered if you had any info.
________
vaporizer reviews (http://vaporizer.org/reviews)

doriancito
11-01-2005, 07:30 PM
tw I was wondering what grip roddick uses because I use the tourna grip XL and it doesn't go as far as roddicks does and he doesn't use any grip tape to keep it together I wondered if you had any info.
he uses the tournagrip!!!! but he uses the rough part (the back part of the original) and he must have some of that red tape that he must cover with the babolat elastic to hold on grips on the handle

muklucke
11-01-2005, 07:56 PM
He just uses black finishing tape.

Jonnyf
11-02-2005, 11:36 AM
he uses the tournagrip!!!! but he uses the rough part (the back part of the original) and he must have some of that red tape that he must cover with the babolat elastic to hold on grips on the handle

Hey Grant Morgan constantly says that when he grips Roddick's racquets it's the taped side he uses and not the other

hummer23
11-02-2005, 12:04 PM
There was a thread about this, roddicks grips are longer or wider than standard XL's.