PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Bungalow Bill, Mahboob Kahn and others...

@wright
02-19-2004, 09:16 AM
You guys are clearly experts at strategic and mechanical issues of tennis. I try and answer questions too, but usually your posts are much more informative and concise. I just wanted to thank you and I truly hope you'll continue your great advice with the advent of the new format. I look forward to seeing your advice! Thanks guys.

Bungalo Bill
02-19-2004, 05:46 PM
your a class act @wright! Thanks for the message.

willman
02-19-2004, 07:23 PM
I couldn't agree more and i also believe that with their knowledge of tennis they should be on the pro circuit!

kickingbird
02-19-2004, 08:48 PM
I too would like to extend my thanks to Bungalow Bill, Mahboob Khan and the other kind people on the board for all their advice. I can assure you that I have become a better player since reading many of your messages.

juu
02-19-2004, 10:22 PM
I fully concur, Bill and Mahboob have helped me lots, as have also junbumkim, kobble, WYK, Matt W and others!

Thanks!

Bungalo Bill
02-20-2004, 04:32 PM
Thanks all of you, it makes me very glad to see that the advice given is worthwhile for you to improve your games. I am sure Mahboob and others really appreciate your comments.

I must say though I have learned from each of you as well.

Bungalo Bill
02-20-2004, 04:33 PM
as you can see my nickname is bungalo bill instead of bungalow bill, i just couldnt figure out how to get my nickname back. :)

tennisdad
02-22-2004, 05:37 AM
Yes absolutely, let's give credit where credit is due. Bungalo(w) mahboob, others.... thanks a million--- I've learned and applied alot from this board ... anyone else change there username since the new board came online?

Mahboob Khan
02-22-2004, 07:27 PM
It took me a while to figure out how to use this wonderful board. Credit must go to Mr. Don Hightower and his dedicated staff to keep this board alive. :lol:

I am involved with this Board for the last five years and yes, I agree with Bungalow Bill that we have also learned from you. We have contributed to this Board and it has contributed back with great topspin. I am proud to note that my tennis tips and that of Bungalow Bill, Pat Doughurty, and others have aided in your development. I think the rest of the world should learn from this Board as to how this Board has brought about harmony among players, coaches, and parents.

These kind words are the best "coaching fee" I have ever received!

Knowledge will increase if we share it!

I love you all, Mahboob Khan.