PDA

View Full Version : FS: Dunlop Revelation Tour Pro (2) and POG

frekcles
11-04-2005, 07:07 AM
I have three racquets for sale:

Two (2) Dunlop Revelation Tour Pro with ACS. Greenish Blue & Black paint. 4 3/8" grip, midplus. One is 9/10 condition with a very minor scratch on the bumper. The other one is 8/10 except for some very minor paint chips and scratches on the bumper. I lent it to a tennis instructor to try out and on the very first serve it slipped her hands and landed very hard on the court. No other scratches, cracks or dents on either racquet. Covers provided on both. $50 each shipped via USPS Priority mail with insurance.

One (1) Prince Original Graphite OS racquet. 1980's model with the 4 green stripes and gold "GRAPHITE" writing on the beam. In 8/10 condition. No dents or cracks. Very minor paint chips and some scratches on the bumper guard. No cover but will give you a TT cover from another racquet. $60 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with insurance.

Photos and references provided upon request. I always insure my packaging to protect both myself and the buyer and take extra care in packaging my racquets. Please email me at freckles_007@hotmail.com

Thank you for looking.:)

frekcles
11-05-2005, 10:11 AM
Price reduced on the POG to $55 shipped. I should point out that the Prince and Graphite are in gold lettering. Please take these off my hands. I'm clearing out my closet for some new racquets.

frekcles
11-08-2005, 11:26 AM
I have three racquets for sale:

The other one is 8/10 except for some very minor paint chips and scratches on the bumper. I lent it to a tennis instructor to try out and on the very first serve it slipped her hands and landed very hard on the court. No other scratches, cracks or dents on either racquet. Covers provided on both. $50 each shipped via USPS Priority mail with insurance.

Price reduced on the 8/10 model to $45 shipped. That comes out to just $35 for the racquet. Still available. :D

frekcles
11-09-2005, 07:25 AM
Price reduced on the 8/10 condition racquet to $45 shipped USPS Priority Mail with insurance.

arky-tennis
11-09-2005, 02:19 PM
POG please contact, tennisnerd@gmail.com

frekcles
11-10-2005, 04:47 PM
Thanks Arky-Tennis. The racquet is on the way. Enjoy it.:D