PDA

View Full Version : Head Replacement Grip Pallets

mclee025
11-06-2005, 07:15 AM
Hi TW,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for your great shopping/info/forum site and excellent service. My tennis life would be a lot more mundane without you guys around.

My questions is whether or not your company can look into the possibility of stocking replacement grip pallets for Head racquets. The ones I'm particularly interested in are replacements for the Head Prestige (i.prestige and LiquidMetal in particular), Head Classic Tour, and Pro Tour 280 line.

Thanks,
Michael

nViATi
11-06-2005, 07:35 AM
Hi TW,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for your great shopping/info/forum site and excellent service. My tennis life would be a lot more mundane without you guys around.

My questions is whether or not your company can look into the possibility of stocking replacement grip pallets for Head racquets. The ones I'm particularly interested in are replacements for the Head Prestige (i.prestige and LiquidMetal in particular), Head Classic Tour, and Pro Tour 280 line.

Thanks,
Michael
Head doesn't sell their pallets. The only way is to send it to head for them to replace it. However, i heard that a company is going to make pallets that fit head racquet. I think it was "racquetmaxx"

DX_Psycho
11-06-2005, 05:56 PM
i think head doesn't even want to change grip pallets for you anymore.

volkls have removable pallets also and they stopped selling them, but any authorized volkl dealer can replace it for youl