View Full Version : Gamma Tacky Cloths

11-07-2005, 11:22 AM
I understand that Gamma makes a cloth that is very tacky and can be used to
replenish the tackiness of an overgrip, and can be applied directly to hands.

To you carry that product? If so, how do I find it.


11-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Go to the paint department of any hardware store and buy a "tack cloth." These are made to pick up the fine sawdust on a piece of wood after you sand it and before you apply a finish, but can be used on a racquet (and your hand) to make them a bit tacky. The ones in the hardware store are very inexpensive.

TW Staff
11-08-2005, 09:05 AM
We do not offer the Gamma tacky cloth.

We do offer a Dry Grip Antiperspirant lotion which helps keep your hand dry during play.
Dry Grip - Antiperspirant Lotion 6.95
Info at: http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpage.html?PCODE=DRYG

Chris, TW

11-09-2005, 05:49 AM

Thanks for responding to my post. I currently use the tacky cloths that you described and they do work well. In fact, I have told so many guys around town about them that the local Home Depot can't keep them in stock. That's why I was inquiring about the product made by Gamma.

Thanks again.