PDA

View Full Version : Does TW not accept those simon giftcards?

akj27
11-10-2005, 07:42 AM
these:
http://www.simon.com/giftcard/

Im having trouble ordering something, its been 3 days, and no one seems to be able to help me, they just tell me theyre gonna try the cc again, and again and again. I need my order by friday, Ive called tw like 15 times(literally) the past 2 days

akj27
11-10-2005, 08:05 AM
ok, this is bullcrap, i talked to a supervisor, his name is danny btw, and not even him can help me, Ive emailed you guys several times yesterday, and today, and it seems youre just trying to avoid me or something. I REALLY need my order by tomorrow, and yet, no one seems to care. "danny" said that theyre only gonna try to charge the debit card again at 11am, and if it doesnt go through, again, i wont get my order by tomorrow. I had 200 dollars in my debit card, so this is all your fault, if I dont get my order by friday, I expect something in return. Everytime Ive tried to call, I said I needed the order by friday. You guys keep putting my card on hold, and then when you try to charge it, I dont have enough money, cause it was on hold. Im just REALLY ****ed off right now, this is taking way too long. Please do something about this. Im posting this here because no one will answer my emails, and calling is pointless.

Nuke
11-10-2005, 09:42 AM
"Simon" is a particular chain of shopping malls. Why would you expect TW to honor a Simon giftcard? It's not the same thing as a bank debit card.

akj27
11-10-2005, 10:13 AM
its a visa, as long as i have money there, it should go through.

Besides, why would they charge it in first place if they didnt accept it?

Nuke
11-10-2005, 10:17 AM
Ah, so it is. Looks like any place that takes Visa should take it.

TW Staff
11-10-2005, 12:40 PM
akj27, for whatever reason, we cannot get your credit card to go through. We've tried several times. If you can provide another Visa/Mastercard/American Express that is a standard credit card, we may still be able to get your order processed and out today. Call back and ask for Danny. Don/Tennis Warehouse

akj27
11-10-2005, 12:56 PM
Im talking to someone right now, how much time do I have? My cousin will be here at like 3-4, and maybe he'll let me use his debit card.

akj27
11-10-2005, 01:25 PM
don, i got a new debit card, they said it'll be here by tomorrow. but, what about the other debit card? the money is not there, when am i gonna get it back?

TW Staff
11-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Please work this out with our customer service department. Don/Tennis Warehouse

TW Staff
11-10-2005, 01:29 PM
akj27, I am out of the loop here... Please contact our customer service department about any issues involving your order. Don/Tennis Warehouse

akj27
11-10-2005, 02:16 PM
ok, they shipped it