PDA

View Full Version : TW: Babolat & Yonex Grip Sizes.

Bobo Lat
11-11-2005, 09:46 AM
I'm seriously considering adding either a Yonex RDX-500 and/or a Yonex Ti-80 to my line-up. Currently, I'm using Babolat raquets. As far as I understand, Babolat raquet grip sizes are a half a size larger than "standard" (whatever that is) and Yonex raquets are half a size smaller. I like Babolats in size 3; does this mean I should a get a Yonex in size 4? I think that's what I should do, but would appreciate if those of you, who have used both brands, can confirm this to me. Thanks.

TW: PLEASE give me your opinion, since the Yonex raquet/s will be ordered from you and I can't demo from where I'm at.

TW Staff
11-11-2005, 05:08 PM
There's no absolute answer to this one. It depends on which Babolat racquet you own and when you purchased it. If you provide this info and which exact Yonex model you're interested in purchasing, we'll check and let you know. Don/Tennis Warehouse

Bobo Lat
11-14-2005, 10:00 AM
There's no absolute answer to this one. It depends on which Babolat racquet you own and when you purchased it. If you provide this info and which exact Yonex model you're interested in purchasing, we'll check and let you know. Don/Tennis Warehouse

The Babolats I own are the AeroPro Drive and the Pure Storm Team (plus a NCT Tour, until recently). Both were purchased this same year. Furthermore, I haven't decided which Yonex I want yet. However, I posted this same question on the 'Raquet Forum' and got some good replies. So, let's leave it like that, for the moment. Thanks anyway.