PDA

View Full Version : luxilion bb alu on main or crosses?

DarkSlayerX
11-16-2005, 12:31 PM
im thinking putting the luxilion bb alu 16g on the crosses at 52 lbs. and putting

babolat xcel 16g on mains at 55lbs because i read this in the DEUCE magazine with Lleyton hewitt on

the cover and it says if u put luxilion bb alu on crosses with a lower tension than a multifilment on

mains so the result is it suppose to give a feel of "gutlike" What do you guys think?

hjhsu
11-18-2005, 08:21 PM
im thinking putting the luxilion bb alu 16g on the crosses at 52 lbs. and putting

babolat xcel 16g on mains at 55lbs because i read this in the DEUCE magazine with Lleyton hewitt on

the cover and it says if u put luxilion bb alu on crosses with a lower tension than a multifilment on

mains so the result is it suppose to give a feel of "gutlike" What do you guys think?

Hi,
I have tried both ways in ALU on main and cross.
last time, i stung my frame with ALU(C, 52) and TF E-matrix(M, 56). The feeling is excellent with great control. This time, i try opposit setup with ALU(M, 56) and TF E-matrix(C, 54). However, the control is not good as last time.
I feel confused about the string tension of ALU. But i guess ALU is more suitable for cross.