PDA

View Full Version : TW, a few questions about me.

Aykhan Mammadov
11-16-2005, 01:54 PM
1. TW, why was my thread " Nice and Ugly ATP players from girls' point of view" deleted ?

And if there is some reason why it was deleted so late ?

2. Have some of posters at forum (from Hall of fames or others) right to delete threads of other posters except TW employees ?

3. I'm here more than 3 years and don't attack other persons. Can you remove red mark from my profile and censor my posts as little as of other posters ?

4. Last question. Do you have among TW employees having permission to edit posts/threads anybody of Armenian origin ?

Thank you in advance for yr patient answer.

vkartikv
11-16-2005, 01:57 PM
I honestly dont think that your being Armenian has anything to do with it.

Jonnyf
11-16-2005, 02:03 PM
aykhan we hall of famers lol get no special treatnent. maybe legends like our great marius do

Aykhan Mammadov
11-16-2005, 02:26 PM
I honestly dont think that your being Armenian has anything to do with it.

vkartikv, I'm not an Armenian. I'm Azeri-turk. U could read this from my profile, it is written there that I'm from Azerbaijan.

Armenians hate Turks, Azeri-Turks, Kazakhs, Tartars, shortly all nations belonging to Turkish group of nations. They usually group in every country they live and organise lobbies against Turks, Azeris and etc..

At the moment Azerbaijan is in war condition with Armenia. So I asked this question to get is there anybody of Armenian origin among forum editors ( because there many of them in USA, France and etc...) to decide to participate at forum further or not. Because if there were I'm sure they'd do something with malice against me.

TW Staff
11-16-2005, 02:35 PM
Aykhan, there is no bias by any of us here at TW against you or anyone else on Talk Tennis. The thread you're referring to was going downhill fast; i.e. personal attacks, so we chose to delete the whole thread. We've done this in the past to other threads and TT regulars.

Only TW management has access to the editing of Talk Tennis. Don/Tennis Warehouse

arky-tennis
11-16-2005, 02:36 PM
Mammadov, how long have you been here? Just curious

Aykhan Mammadov
11-16-2005, 02:58 PM
Exactly from October 2002, more than 3 years now, arky-tennis.

Aykhan Mammadov
11-16-2005, 03:05 PM
Aykhan, there is no bias by any of us here at TW against you or anyone else on Talk Tennis. The thread you're referring to was going downhill fast; i.e. personal attacks, so we chose to delete the whole thread. We've done this in the past to other threads and TT regulars.

Only TW management has access to the editing of Talk Tennis. Don/Tennis Warehouse

Don, thank you for the answer. Anyhow, please notice the following. If there are personal attacks of somebody in regard to somebody else it is OK, delete it.

But if these attacks are in my address then please don't delete the thread, only ban that poster. Because personal attacks from some unexperienced users in my address became traditional and st****** and it would be easy for them to delete my any thread - just attack on me - and you delete entire thread.

CivicLx
11-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Seems like I've been reading quite a few of your posts recently about having other threads deleted and I can't help but laugh. You seem like quite a character. so just to be clear, I'm not really insulting you, nor do I have anything against you:)

Tenny
11-17-2005, 01:12 PM
Armenians hate Turks, Azeri-Turks, Kazakhs, Tartars, shortly all nations belonging to Turkish group of nations. They usually group in every country they live and organise lobbies against Turks, Azeris and etc..

At the moment Azerbaijan is in war condition with Armenia. So I asked this question to get is there anybody of Armenian origin among forum editors ( because there many of them in USA, France and etc...) to decide to participate at forum further or not. Because if there were I'm sure they'd do something with malice against me.

Aykhan,

You said you haven't attacked anybody. Yes maybe. But read your own post above again. And again. I am sad I am forced to use those words such as 'immature', 'careless'. I highly suggest you to think again. You seem annoyed and bothered because you feel people don't like you unfairly and attack you.

But often it appears you are inviting troubles. Well, if you read your post one more time before submit it, things will be much easier for you. You and I joined the board around same time (Me, Feb, you in March 2003?). I wish you can enjoy this board as much as I do.

Best wishes,

Tenny

PS) We've posted more than 1200 so far (u are ahead of me). It wouldn't have happened if you and I don't have passion and love about tennis. Cheers!