PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question Please, TW

shsman2091
11-16-2005, 05:24 PM
It says that the Fischer M Speed Pro No. 1 Mid+ Demo (3/8) will be in stock 10/20/05, but then when I add it to my cart, it says that it is backordered. Did you guys make a mistake with the date? Or do you already have the demo racquet available?

TW Staff
11-17-2005, 08:35 AM
Sorry, it's a system glitch... we'll address. The date you're seeing should represent when the next demo will become available (from other customers). In this case, there is a customer who should have returned the demo on 10/20 but didn't... Go ahead and place your order and you'll be placed in line for the next available demos. Don/Tennis Warehouse

shsman2091
11-21-2005, 03:02 PM
So I sent my order few days ago, #1461447, and it said that the racquets would leave today, and reach me by Wednesday. I just checked the delivery status, it says waiting for product, that being the Slazengar, who's date back is still scheduled as 10/20/05. Lets face it TW, if this demo user took the racquet, and still did not return the racquet that was due that long ago, it ain't comin back, so aren't you suppose to charge the demo user full price for the racquet? Also, wouldn't it be wise to get another Slazengar to demo now, if that is the only one that you guys are STILL waiting on?

TW Staff
11-21-2005, 03:21 PM
Actually, we're waiting on the Fischer M Speed Pro No One demo for your order. It's not a perfect system but we do our best.... thanks for your patience. Don/Tennis Warehouse

shsman2091
11-21-2005, 04:03 PM
Actually, we're waiting on the Fischer M Speed Pro No One demo for your order. It's not a perfect system but we do our best.... thanks for your patience. Don/Tennis Warehouse

I'm sorry, I guess I was a bit to harsh, and am very impatient. But since its the first time I'm demoing since ever, I'm very much excited, and had a court booked for Friday, was hoping I would have had it by then. I know everything can't be perfect, and you guys really do work very hard, sorry if I was being a bit too harsh before, I really do respect TW. Thanks again for your quick reply.