PDA

View Full Version : Will TW be getting in Slazenger Pro X-1's with 4 1/2 grip?

BreakPoint
11-17-2005, 01:13 AM
For the past few weeks, TW only has had the Slazenger Pro X-1 with 4 3/8 grips in stock. I was just wondering if there are plans to bring in any with 4 1/2 grips in the near future? I do realize that this is a discontinued racquet, but doesn't Slazenger have any other grips sizes except 4 3/8 left? Thanks.

VolleyandServer
11-17-2005, 09:38 PM
For the past few weeks, TW only has had the Slazenger Pro X-1 with 4 3/8 grips in stock. I was just wondering if there are plans to bring in any with 4 1/2 grips in the near future? I do realize that this is a discontinued racquet, but doesn't Slazenger have any other grips sizes except 4 3/8 left? Thanks.

I would like to know this too. I've looked all over the place and most places including TW don't have any 4 1/2. I called the rep I worked with when I was on a preferred player program with Slazenger and he even said that he does not have anymore. I hope that TW will still carry Slazenger equipment when the new distributor takes over next year.

TW Staff
11-21-2005, 09:26 AM
None available right now. However, we can build the grip size up for you with a shrink sleeve to make a 3/8 a 1/2.

Chris, TW