PDA

View Full Version : Will TW begin accepting PayPal?

BreakPoint
11-17-2005, 01:18 AM
Don or Chris,

There's a rumour floating around these boards that TW will begin accepting PayPal as a form of payment in the near future. Can either of you confirm or deny this? If you are, when do you expect this to happen?

Thanks.

SteveI
11-17-2005, 04:52 AM
Don or Chris,

There's a rumour floating around these boards that TW will begin accepting PayPal as a form of payment in the near future. Can either of you confirm or deny this? If you are, when do you expect this to happen?

Thanks.

BreakPoint,

That would be very cool. I keep my tennis related cash in PayPal.. and would love to spend it at TW. My local tennis ProShop is setup for it.. seems to work great for them. Keep us informed!

Steve

Return_Ace
11-17-2005, 08:06 AM

wow bp, i've never heard of this, only of people suggesting it (me being one of them) but everytime all i've heard is a "no", but it'd be cool if TW accepted paypal, means i wouldn't have to send all those proof of id stuff over.... xDs

TW Staff
11-17-2005, 08:31 AM
We're looking into PayPal and hope to offer it in the near future. Don/Tennis Warehouse

Jonnyf
11-17-2005, 08:40 AM
OMG, TW that would be awesome. TW when i ordered i didn't need any extra things. The only thing i had to do was the number on the back of the CC. Tw i have another question but i'll post a new thread so i can get a quicker respons so thanks

gurj_v
11-17-2005, 10:15 AM
That would be absolutley awesome TW. I would buy a LOT more stuff from you.

Jonnyf
11-17-2005, 10:25 AM
So would I id be buying like mad