PDA

View Full Version : How much water?

cheezecake
05-28-2004, 01:39 PM
How much water should I drink to lose weight? Especially around the stomach area.

waterpro
05-28-2004, 05:28 PM
How do you relate just drinking water to losing weight. If you want to lose weight there is only one simple rule, expend more calories than you eat. All this protein, carb, fat crap is stupid. When all is said and done, eat fewer calories to lose weight! It's that simple. Unless you have some sort of medical condition or thyroid problem.

Phil
05-29-2004, 12:44 AM
Drink 4 gallons per day; that will get rid of your beer gut. In order to slim the buttocks and legs, you'll have to up your water consumption to 5.5 gallons daily. If you have a fat neck (i.e. if you shave your head and rolls of fat are visible on the back of your head/neck), then you better drink 8 or 9 gallons, easily. This plan, which is called "Hydrophonic Spot Reduction", was created after a lifetime of research by a Beverly Hills proctologist. Just do it!

PHSTennis
06-05-2004, 09:00 AM
Gallons? I drink a gallon + a day... 4 is just insane.

gmlasam
06-06-2004, 04:34 AM
How much water should I drink to lose weight? Especially around the stomach area.It takes much more than "how much water I should drink" to lose weight. If you want to get rid of body fat, then do some kind of aerobic exercise for at least 30 minutes , 5 days a week. Weight training will help as well.

gmlasam
06-06-2004, 04:37 AM
Gallons? I drink a gallon + a day... 4 is just insane.I drink 2 gallons a day. I drink one gallon easily when I'm working out in the gym. I drink another gallon throughout the day after the gym. Its not insane. :wink:

PHSTennis
06-06-2004, 09:21 AM
Thats just 2 gallons... lol Im not going to sit and drink 4 gallons of water.. I also drink a gallon easily working out and 1 during the day.. now sit there and drink 2 more, Im thinking this cause I have a water cooler.. theres a 6 gallon bottle... it last a while wooo imagine drinking that in a day...