PDA

View Full Version : NCAA women's championships

Progressive10s
05-29-2004, 04:13 AM
Four out of the six players in the NCAA women's singles and doubles finals are using Babolat Pure Drives. This may not be the pro level, but Babolat has certainly proved itself to be very popular with college players and up-and-coming juniors.

womackD
05-29-2004, 10:46 AM
The Pure Drive is definetly the racket of choice among junior players under the age of 18 in the Southwest. Roddick and Clisters have done wonders for racket sales for Babolat. I personally hate the Pure Drive and list it as one of my least favorite sticks.

ragnaROK
06-02-2004, 09:48 PM
Roddick may have skyrocketed the Pure Drive sales to juniors, but most of the top ranked juniors here play with the Pure Control, for good reason.

lendl lives
06-03-2004, 12:33 PM
re: ncaa finals. i got that recorded. pd? or pd+'s? anyway i enjoy watching that tape more than the the french because i can relate to their game. you watch them play and their timing is off at times and they seem to have more wasted motion. i was watching serina hit backhand yesterday when the camera pulled out and showed the court from above. the pace on that shot was unbelieveable.