PDA

View Full Version : You promised me a free t-shirt but...

A.Roddick
11-24-2005, 01:39 PM
i email tw for adding the free t-shirt you have promised and i dont have it with my order...???

TW Staff
11-24-2005, 07:13 PM
Sorry to hear that we did not get you a TW T Shirt. I will look into this on Friday to see why it didn't make it into your shipment.

Chris, TW.

A.Roddick
11-29-2005, 01:37 PM
any news on that?????

Dedans Penthouse
11-29-2005, 02:03 PM
TW Staff

Yes, we've looked into it, but have decided that you are not deserving of a t-shirt. :evil:

Thanks for placing your order anyway.

sorry Chris, sorry A. Roddick.....I had to.....I just had to

BreakPoint
11-29-2005, 02:17 PM
Dear Mr. Roddick,

May I remind you that, according to our contract, you are prohibited from wearing any other clothes other than Lacoste branded clothes with the crocodile logo clearly visible. If you are seen in public wearing anything other than Lacoste clothing (especially TW T-shirts that cost less than $75), we may have no choice but to cancel that $5 million check we sent to your agent recently.

Sincerely,

Rene Lacoste, Jr.
CEO
Lacoste, S.A.

;)

TW Staff
11-29-2005, 03:19 PM
A.Roddick,
I emailed you on 11/25 explaining how we would resolve this for you. Please let me know if you received that email.

Chris, TW

A.Roddick
11-30-2005, 12:12 PM
A.Roddick,
I emailed you on 11/25 explaining how we would resolve this for you. Please let me know if you received that email.

Chris, TW

sorry but i just don't received thi email

TW Staff
11-30-2005, 12:29 PM
I have emailed you again via the email address you used to register on Talk Tennis. If you do not get the email, contact me with another email address at which I can reach you.

To contact me, click on the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

Chris, TW.

legolas
11-30-2005, 12:46 PM
TW Staff

Yes, we've looked into it, but have decided that you are not deserving of a t-shirt. :evil:

OUCH, lol

A.Roddick
11-30-2005, 01:53 PM
TW Staff

AAAAHH thats so funny.

Your probably the next Adam sandler or chris rock

A.Roddick
12-02-2005, 02:21 PM
tw is my shirt as been send?

TW Staff
12-02-2005, 04:18 PM
Did you receive my last email?

If you did and followed the directions your T-Shirt would have already been sent.

If not, you need to email me as right now, I don’t know who you are, so I can’t get a shirt shipped to you.

Again, you can email me by clicking on the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

Chris, TW.