PDA

View Full Version : Why do girls suck at tennis?

perfmode
05-29-2004, 01:59 PM
It's ridiculous. It's not even a contact sport. I think it's sad that if I decided to get a sex change, I could be the number one player in the state.

Feņa14
05-29-2004, 02:24 PM
Wow thats a bold statement, a girl becoming a bloke and then becoming number 1 state player!

LMAO perfmode green is the soul machine, DORK!!!!

perfmode
05-29-2004, 02:58 PM
Wow thats a bold statement, a girl becoming a bloke and then becoming number 1 state player!

LMAO perfmode green is the soul machine, DORK!!!!

It is a bold statement but it is also a truthful one.

If you were American, you would know that "Cee-Lo Green is the Soul Machine". Google it. You are calling me a dork after you admitted to being a dork and said that I couldn't say that you were turning into a dork because you were already one. Wow, you are so cool. Go **** on a grass court, noob. You're obsessed with tennis and you've been playing all your life but your only a 4.0.

**edit**

ps, stop making your posts red/blue. It's not only annoying, it's ugly.

Stitch626
05-29-2004, 07:50 PM
You are calling me a dork after you admitted to being a dork and said that I couldn't say that you were turning into a dork because you were already one.

I could imagine a 5th grader saying that exact sentence.... >.<

perfmode
05-29-2004, 07:52 PM
Yea, it's a run-on. So?

aceindahole2K5
05-29-2004, 11:03 PM
cee lo is a baller, love that guy, haha, such a thug. Liam your just a weird weird dude, get off the kids case, perfmode is a BoSox fan and Red Sox Nation>You

Capt. Willie
05-30-2004, 06:16 PM
If you were American, you would know that "Cee-Lo Green is the Soul Machine". I had no clue who he was and I'm an American. After looking him up on Google, the best I can figure is he is some sort of Hippity-Hop singer. Than again, I'm White and over forty. :?

perfmode
05-30-2004, 06:27 PM
If you were American, you would know that "Cee-Lo Green is the Soul Machine". I had no clue who he was and I'm an American. After looking him up on Google, the best I can figure is he is some sort of Hippity-Hop singer. Than again, I'm White and over forty. :?

LOL. Cee-Lo is something that us youngin's listen to.

Phil
05-30-2004, 06:49 PM
...perfmode is a BoSox fan and Red Sox Nation>You

That is a shame. Do you think his medical insurance will cover treatment for that? By mid-August (or earlier) the BoTox will pull their annual choke, and eventually be 8-12 games behind the Yankees. It's as predictable as Christmas occuring every December 25th.

Morpheus
05-30-2004, 08:14 PM
Back to the original statement, Perfmode are you saying that women in Mass. suck? :wink:

Do you think you could beat the top ATP women players or just the women who suck? And I'd really like to know which ATP women you feel suck, if any.

perfmode
05-30-2004, 08:27 PM
Back to the original statement, Perfmode are you saying that women in Mass. suck? :wink:

Do you think you could beat the top ATP women players or just the women who suck? And I'd really like to know which ATP women you feel suck, if any.

The #1 WTA player can't beat a top 100 ATP player. That says something.

I can beat the #1 u16 girl in MA. I'm not bragging but I'm showing how sad womens' tennis is.

Morpheus
05-30-2004, 09:10 PM
Yea, but can you beat the U18 #1? If you are a true 5.0, then you got game. I'm not surprised you can beat up on the U16 #1.

How do you know Serena couldn't play with some of the men?

perfmode
05-30-2004, 09:20 PM
I just turned 16 in March. The only reason I can't beat the #1 u18 girl is because of my shoulder which you may have read about in another thread and she's probably a 6.0 player.

ucd_ace
05-31-2004, 02:29 AM
"THE ONLY REASON..." excuses, do you need a tissue? Come on, get over yourself, and you know what my coach says about excuses...

James Brown
05-31-2004, 04:19 AM
perfmode, transvestites can play womens sports these days..have fun ^_^

Morpheus
05-31-2004, 04:49 AM
I don't think you can claim that the women suck at tennis in your area when the U16 plays at a 5.0 level, which is a very high level, and the U18 plays at 5.0+.

If you are 16 or so, and you are at that level already, then you've got a game that will last a life time; that is, if you don't burn out your shoulder first.

You may be able to get your college education paid for if you are good enough, but beyond that, your game will allow you to play socially or competitively, but not for money. And one day you will appreciate that fact.

The sex change won't help you because the ATP women are at a much higher level than you realize. You would just end up dating a cute guy in college and playing down in a 3.5 women's league at the local club.

perfmode
05-31-2004, 09:47 AM
"THE ONLY REASON..." excuses, do you need a tissue? Come on, get over yourself, and you know what my coach says about excuses...

Read my thread "shoulder pops out when i serve"

I'm probably going to have to get surgery within the next year just so I can keep playing. That's a reason, not an excuse.

Greg
05-31-2004, 06:41 PM

Pretty funny statement once I took note of all that blue and green in your signature. Oh, the ironing.

I have never heard of a girl's shoulder "popping out" when she serves. I suppose that these girl players may be a little bit tougher than you. You might beat them in tennis, but they could probably take you in a fight. You better watch out, or you'll have a Tanya Harding Brand Can of 100% Asswhoop put on you by a feminist of impressive girth.

Phil
05-31-2004, 06:46 PM
I think anyone who spends their time biatching about how much worse girls are in tennis than boys, has a very little pee pee. It's obvious that women cannot do the same things as men on the tennis court or athletic field-this is no revelation, so why don't you just STFU about it already?

perfmode
06-01-2004, 06:20 AM

Pretty funny statement once I took note of all that blue and green in your signature. Oh, the ironing.

I have never heard of a girl's shoulder "popping out" when she serves. I suppose that these girl players may be a little bit tougher than you. You might beat them in tennis, but they could probably take you in a fight. You better watch out, or you'll have a Tanya Harding Brand Can of 100% Asswhoop put on you by a feminist of impressive girth.

The difference is that my sig is colorful while Liam finds the need to manually give every one of his 400+ posts color for it to stand out.

Hello!! MY shoulder pops out because I dislocated it snowboarding in December.

ProStaffTour90
06-01-2004, 07:07 AM

:shock: Oh, the ironing!!!

You burnt ur best shirt???

Feņa14
06-01-2004, 09:18 AM
I use colour so that I know where my last post was, this way I don't have to read all the posts before mine that I have already read.

Common sense really.

-Liam

nomalt
06-04-2004, 01:23 PM
Perfmode,

I'm so confused! If you had a sex change, you could probably be the number in your state. But how could that be w/ your bum shoulder? Plus, if the number 18 is a 6.0, and you are only a 5.0 (no disrespect intended...after all, I am and old and crusty 3.5), the math does not add up.

Camilio Pascual
06-07-2004, 06:20 AM
Women play tennis pretty well without a sex change. How good would Perfmode be at bearing a baby WITH a sex change is the more interesting question.