PDA

View Full Version : Stiffness levels of the i-Rad OS and LM Rad OS

CollegeBound
11-26-2005, 07:16 PM
I need to replace an old 1984 Prince Graphite Comp Series 110 and the i-Rad OS looks the best option over the LM Rad OS and POG OS (due to the lower swingweight).

The only thing Im concerned about is the stiffness of the i-Rad OS. It rates as 62 which should be okay but I just wanted to check whether or not, when you play-tested it, you felt it to play far stiffer than the numbers would indicate.

If it felt about the same as the POG OS then it'd be a touch stiffer than I want but still managable.

Thanks very much

Ronaldo
11-26-2005, 08:32 PM
It's a touch stiff in the head but has a consistant sweetspot, no hotspots or surprises, deadspots. A bargain, far sweeter than the LM Radical. Seems until the Flexpoint technology, Head keeps stiffening the hoop. IMHO, bumblebee is the best of all at 12 oz strung.

CollegeBound
11-26-2005, 09:11 PM
Ronaldo,
Thanks very much for that input. Couldn't get it in the racquets section. I prefer the option of starting low with weight and swingweight and working up. Anyway, if it is a better choice than the LM version then I'll just put in an order and take it from there. Thanks again.

Ronaldo
11-26-2005, 09:55 PM
Owned all 6 versions of the Radical. LM killed my elbow but it really performed well. Flexpoint Radical Tour is a very sweet stick. All are a tad too light.