PDA

View Full Version : thinking of buying estusa racquets from europe

jhhachamp
11-30-2005, 11:17 PM
I want to buy some of these racquets, but they are only available from Europe. The issue I have is with payment. I am dealing with the website www.estusa.com and they say they only accept payment in advance and won't take credit card. They basically told me I can either wire them the money or send them a cashier's check. I am unfamilar with both of these types of payment and a little uneasy. Does this sound like a situation where they could easily take my money and I would never get the racquets or hear from them again? I would probably be buying 4 racquets to make it worthwhile with shipping costs, so this would be running me close to $800 and that is obviously a lot of money for me as I am only a college student.

stormholloway
12-04-2005, 01:15 AM
Yeah I had the same problem. They're losing a lot of business. There's a phone # I think but it's some odd digit deal.

kkm
03-17-2009, 09:02 AM
Send an email to huub at hubfootwear dot com, for United Sports Benelux BV, the owners of the Estusa brand. They have stock of Estusa rackets including the Power Beam Braided, or at least this was the case not long ago.

http://www.hubfootwear.org/area2008/?p=200

AFAIK they(Hub Footwear) have all the models that were on Estusa's site, which seems to have disappeared since late last year.

The Estusa web site e-commerce functionality was pretty bad. I know someone who bought a racket through the distributor I've mentioned above, and had no problems.