PDA

View Full Version : Who's jumping on the LM Prestige?

@wright
02-27-2004, 08:41 AM
With all the hype this racquet is getting I was wondering if any of you are planning on switching to it...

jmckinney
02-27-2004, 09:36 AM
I have played with every prestige made but I do not think I will try the LM prestige, they seem to be more cheaply made each time they bring out a new one. I might try it if someone who has played with a lot of the different prestiges would give me a review and tell me which older prestige it most plays like.

jayserinos99
02-27-2004, 09:38 AM
I'll probably demo it when it comes out on April 1st and make my decision there, much like I did with the iPrestige MP.

fireman92
02-27-2004, 09:48 AM
I was able to demo the LM Prestige last Sunday and I liked it. I currently own a Prince NXG Mid. When I went to the demo the LM Prestige was the Head racquet I really wanted to try, because of the same string pattern as the NXG Mid. As I stated before I liked the racquet. It had a lot of feel and Hit well. I am also glad to say I like the NXG Mid better. It just seems to have more feel.

Bhagi Katbamna
02-27-2004, 10:10 AM
Who's jumping on it?
I imagine Marat Safin on a bad day.

Flatspin
02-27-2004, 03:01 PM
I've been extremely satisfied with the i Prestige mid. For me, changing frames every time a new version arrives on the scene has negative results on my game. Although I will probably demo the LM Prestige, it will have to have very significant improvements. I don't see that happening. But I will keep an "open mind".

Mike Werblin
02-27-2004, 04:04 PM
I demoed both the LM Prestige Mid and Midplus a few days ago and was very impressed with both head sizes. I am a former Dunlop MW 200G-95 and current Volkl Tour 10-Mid user. I will demo them again when it gets closer to their release date(April 1) as I really was not sure after about two hours of hitting which head size I liked better. I am pretty sure I will be switching to either the LM Prestige Mid or Midplus as my regular stick.

carlosrothstein
02-28-2004, 02:16 PM
Head Prestige Mid nice and favorable surprise, they really went back to the old feel of the original one in a tad lighter package, solid all around anyway, nice for serve, volleys and also groundstrokes due a more powerful response.

Nice feedback and a precise weapon I must say, you look at your target and shoot, the result a very heavy and fast ball.

This is a very demanding frame, early preparation a must, I will say that a 4.5 and up player in good shape will be able to get of this frame its best

Nosoupforyou
02-28-2004, 05:47 PM
well i got to hold a broken one, not use it sadly, but it looked nice, i was demoing the i.prestige mid and was loving it so ill probably switch