PDA

View Full Version : **NFL**Playoff Predictions!!

archangelkc
12-04-2005, 10:47 PM
NFC East- GIANTS
NFC West- SEAHAWKS
NFC South- PANTHERS
NFC North- CHICAGO

WC- VIKINGS
WC- BUCS

AFC East- PATRIOTS
AFC West- CHARGERS
AFC South- COLTS
AFC North- BENGALS

WC- BRONCOS
WC- JAGUARS

suburbianrapper
12-04-2005, 11:33 PM
Skol vikings! Ever since Culpepper got injured they've been on a roll. Best of luck on his recovery though.

Nuke
12-05-2005, 05:13 AM
Obviously the Colts are the team to beat, all the way to the final.

NFC, Giants vs Panthers, Panthers win.

AFC, Patriots vs Colts, Colts win.

Superbowl, Panthers vs Colts, Colts win.

Breaker
12-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Agree with your predictions except I think that the Falcons will edge out the Bucs and switch Broncos with Chargers and predicting a Colts super bowl win, they've been my favorite team for too long so its time for them to produce. Oh yeah, and WHO DEY.

Docalex007
12-05-2005, 01:41 PM
Panthers v Colts Super Bowl

Panthers win.

SMASHER
12-05-2005, 02:55 PM
Go Jags!!!

bcsax123
12-05-2005, 04:44 PM
Seahawks!!!!!

Mr.Federer
12-05-2005, 05:34 PM
I'm going to make a kinda bold superbowl prediction...NY Giants vs Indi COlts.

dmastous
12-05-2005, 06:23 PM
I'm going to make a kinda bold superbowl prediction...NY Giants vs Indi COlts.
Let the Manning vs Manning hype roll.

tnig469
12-05-2005, 06:30 PM
Atlanta!!!!!! Michael Vick Freaking Rules

Muse
12-05-2005, 06:41 PM
Colts vs. Pathers or Seahawks. Seattle has the tallent but i just cant see them making the super bowl. Colts win it all though, I cant think of any team that could stop them.

btw, I'm going to be very dissapointed in indy if they bench their starters and end up loosing a game. Someone wins a Super Bowl every year and 5 years from now, no one will care that they won, but going 16-0, that's history that'll last for a long time.

Nuke
12-06-2005, 06:18 AM

The Panthers made him look like a high school player this past week.

bluegrasser
12-06-2005, 06:31 AM
I love the " Vikings" but coming back to reality, I see the Colts v/s Panthers/Giants..

AngeloDS
12-06-2005, 07:20 AM
You don't see the Seahawks making the Super Bowl :p. Then you haven't been watching the games closely.

Docalex007
12-06-2005, 07:34 AM

Yep, Panthers D all the way baby! With Steve Smith back this year, its been all uphill. Although though I miss the Muhammad/Smith duo at WR.

Muse
12-06-2005, 07:40 AM
You don't see the Seahawks making the Super Bowl :p. Then you haven't been watching the games closely.

Ok ok, I wrote that before they tore the Eagles a new one, but the Eagles aren't a good team anymore... At least not this year. I was thinking more about how they handled a playoff caliber team in the Giants (for all argumentitive purposes, the Seahawks lost that game). I mean, yeah, they are the best team in the NFC right now, but if they had to play the Giants or Panthers in the playoffs, I cant imagine them winning. If both teams actually try, the colts/hawks game will be a good barometer of where they are.

jimmywah
12-06-2005, 07:55 AM
Seattle's remaining schedule gives 'em the best shot at homefeild.
Between Carolina and Seattle, whoever gets homefield will go to the Superbowl.
If Colts lose in regular season, they'll go all the way. If undefeated, I think Denver has a shot in playoffs. They'll be at home until they play Colts. Chargers will be Wildcard, their remaining schedule is killer. The pressure will be insane for the Colts if they've made it into playoffs and still haven't lost.
I can't imagine Dungy playing any 1st string in final game if they have homefield wrapped-up.

archangelkc
12-06-2005, 08:14 AM
I want to see Brad Johnson lead another team to the Superbowl. I have like been a Vikings fan for the past few years. Johnson is doing great and is on a roll. If he can keep this up, I think the Vikes can go far in the playoffs, but I still don't think it can be enough to win it all. But even if they make it kinda far, that is a great turn-around for the problems early on this season.

Mr.Federer
12-06-2005, 11:12 AM
Seahawks always choke in the playoffs. I believe that NFC championship match will be : Chicago Bears(sleeper) vs Ny Giants...and I believe that the G-man will prevaile. The AFC championship will be : Colts vs Broncos...Colts easy.

dmastous
12-06-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by tnig469
Any good defence makes him look like a high school quarterback. He's fast and he has a strong arm. Somwhat better than his cousin in New Orleans. But you can shut him down, and all the better defences do.

Matthew
12-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Beaaars. With a win against the Steelers this week they should have the NFC North wrapped up.

tonyjh63
12-06-2005, 04:11 PM
What are y'all talking about?! It's Cowboys all the way, baby!<G> (I wish!)

dmastous
12-06-2005, 04:20 PM
What are y'all talking about?! It's Cowboys all the way, baby!<G> (I wish!)
The only problem is Parcells will be lining up his next job and not be focused on winning.

(Closet Cowboy fan, but won't come out of the closet until Jerry "%&$" Jones sells the team)

ShooterMcMarco
12-06-2005, 05:56 PM
I was thinking more about how they handled a playoff caliber team in the Giants (for all argumentitive purposes, the Seahawks lost that game).

it was ruled the day after that those two touchdowns by the giants shouldn't have counted.

Muse
12-06-2005, 06:31 PM
it was ruled the day after that those two touchdowns by the giants shouldn't have counted.

touche. You cant control bad ref calls though. They'll happen in the playoffs too. Having your kicker miss 3 FG's to win the game though, that's inexcuseable.

cadfael_tex
12-06-2005, 06:37 PM
Finally seeing some love for the Cowboys, at least 1.5 folks. I'm a die-hard Cowboys fan and I'd like to see them do it. They're just a hard team to figure out this year. Seahawks have by far the best talent but I don't know if they have the heart. G-men and Bears have good defense which will take them a long way. Panther's have the best combination of skills and heart so I guess they's be my pick - but I reserve the right to change it ;)

bigserving
12-06-2005, 07:08 PM
My Raiders are just getting ready to make their run. Tui baby!

If not, Colts over the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

bluegrasser
12-07-2005, 05:19 AM
Colts over Broncos in Super Bowl - huh ????????????

bigserving
12-07-2005, 10:28 AM
Colts over Broncos in Super Bowl - huh ????????????

OOps, What I meant to say was the winner of the Colts - Broncos AFC Champ game will win the Super Bowl.

I though that I might get more response from my outlandish Raider prediction.

MackSamuelHustovisics
12-07-2005, 10:32 AM
Cowboys VS Patriots (Bledsoe vs Brady) Pats once again break more records earning a third consecutive win (43 injuries this season yet still manage to win). Colts won't get passed the Pats. Manning is gonna end up like Dan Marino (excellent stats but no rings to show).

ShooterMcMarco
12-07-2005, 10:56 AM
touche. You cant control bad ref calls though. They'll happen in the playoffs too. Having your kicker miss 3 FG's to win the game though, that's inexcuseable.

hehe agreed, feely took it pretty well (from the outside at least). how many of you think the colts will go for 16-0?

jimmywah
12-07-2005, 11:06 AM
[QUOTE=Mr.Federer]Seahawks always choke in the playoffs.QUOTE]

So did the Broncos...until the new unies.

DJ Edwards
12-07-2005, 11:10 AM
I like Phil Mickelson by three shots. God does he look good in that new Callaway hat.

archangelkc
12-07-2005, 01:35 PM
Cowboys VS Patriots (Bledsoe vs Brady) Pats once again break more records earning a third consecutive win (43 injuries this season yet still manage to win). Colts won't get passed the Pats. Manning is gonna end up like Dan Marino (excellent stats but no rings to show).

Are you serious? The Patriots aren't even going to make the playoffs. Last I checked you had to make the playoffs before you could win the Superbowl.

Muse
12-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Are you serious? The Patriots aren't even going to make the playoffs. Last I checked you had to make the playoffs before you could win the Superbowl.

You mean tell me you think either the Bills or Dolphins WILL make the playoffs? I don't think so...

cadfael_tex
12-07-2005, 03:16 PM

If they were in any other division they wouldn't, but who in the AFC Least is going to beat them out?

archangelkc
12-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Okay. I thought the Patriots actually had real teams in their division... but they seem the have the easiest division in the NFL. They will definatly make it to the playoffs, but they wont stand a chance against any other team that they play in the post-season. This year we will have 4 new teams in the conference championships. Seattle v. Vikings (BOLD PICK) and Colts v. Bengals. I am going to say that Seattle goes for the NFC and the Bengals will seek revenge on the Colts and will win and beat Seattle in the Superbowl. Thats right. I pick the Bengals to win it all.