PDA

View Full Version : favvv bandd outt off....

HeNmAiNiA
12-06-2005, 09:51 PM
whats ya fav band.............

ShooterMcMarco
12-06-2005, 10:01 PM
nirvana out of all those selections.

nViATi
12-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Guns n Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine :)

Clayplay
12-07-2005, 06:13 AM
metallica. thier song- sanatarium rocks

Ripper
12-07-2005, 10:50 AM
Repetition of what I said on your other post, without the poll:

"Obviously, Metallica. Eventhough the majority of the tunes on the Load and Re-Load albums were bad, their work on the previous albums was SO F***ING GREAT that they're still, easily, the rulers of that list... Their last album, St. Anger is ok... Oh and 2nd place goes to Pantera..."

Cruzer
12-07-2005, 04:14 PM
You need a "None of the above" selection. I saw Nine Inch Nails last night in Santa Cruz and the show was GREAT! I'll take Trent Reznor and NIN any day. The opening act, Autolux was pretty good as well.

oscar_2424
12-07-2005, 05:24 PM
i would say nirvana coming 2nd guns and roses

supersmash
12-07-2005, 05:50 PM
Yay for emo! MCR.

Breaker
12-07-2005, 05:59 PM
I have to say Foo fighters, then system of a down, then nirvana. Sadly enough, I have never listened to metallica *runs*.

fishuuuuu
12-07-2005, 06:02 PM
Foo Fighters for me.

Phil
12-07-2005, 06:26 PM
What a great, GREAT line-up of bands-simply unparalleled in terms of TW Message Board poll lists.

And, although he's not here to speak for himself, I can tell you without predjudice that my boy, Dedans Penthouse, is an absolute Bon Jovi FANATIC. He wears Bon Jovi official concert T-shirts AT Bon Jovi concerts (a SURE sign of a solid devotee), and he loves that band, led by charismatic Garden State native Jon Bon Jovi, so much that he'll do almost ANYTHING for backstage passes and a chance to mingle with "The Guys". So, how's about putting down a vote for DP? He's probably in La La Land right now, but he won't mind it a bit to get in an early vote on this PRIME opportunity to demonstrate his loyalty to BJ.

Party ON, Dude, 'cause you give love...a BAD name...

roddick_rulz
12-07-2005, 06:27 PM
i voted guns n roses but u definetly need led zeppelin or pink floyd

nadalfederersampras
12-07-2005, 07:02 PM
I love all of those bands! Don't make me choose:(

wings56
12-07-2005, 07:08 PM
SOAD rules this ***** yeah!

Muse
12-07-2005, 07:39 PM
Out of all those bands, I'll take System Of A Down.

Rabbit
12-08-2005, 08:33 AM
What a great, GREAT line-up of bands-simply unparalleled in terms of TW Message Board poll lists.

And, although he's not here to speak for himself, I can tell you without predjudice that my boy, Dedans Penthouse, is an absolute Bon Jovi FANATIC. He wears Bon Jovi official concert T-shirts AT Bon Jovi concerts (a SURE sign of a solid devotee), and he loves that band, led by charismatic Garden State native Jon Bon Jovi, so much that he'll do almost ANYTHING for backstage passes and a chance to mingle with "The Guys". So, how's about putting down a vote for DP? He's probably in La La Land right now, but he won't mind it a bit to get in an early vote on this PRIME opportunity to demonstrate his loyalty to BJ.

Party ON, Dude, 'cause you give love...a BAD name...

Phil, I am shocked and suprised. You know perfectly well that Dedans doesn't lean toward that type of music. He is, has been, and will always be a dedicated and loyal Barry Manilow/Air Supply fan. Dedans is praying for the day that a joint tour is announced.

I'm all out of love....I'm so lost without you.....I know you were right....

Oh Mandy....and you came and you gave and I sent you away......

Kind of makes me want to burn my Black Sabbath discs...