PDA

View Full Version : Talking smack with British slang?

Rumjungle
12-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Maybe someone from the UK can help me out. A buddy of mine transferred there for work a while back and is coming home to visit. Do you know of any good lines for me to say to him? I'm talking about something funny and/or vulgar using british slang to tell him how much he sucks and how I'm gonna kick his arse. You get the idea. Thanks in advance.:)

AAAA
12-08-2005, 05:48 PM
googled 'english slang' and found http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/

HeNmAiNiA
12-08-2005, 11:38 PM
pretencious pompous prat
your so ac/dc. im the action man.
your gannin' pack it
haha its funny but its strange at the same time

Rumjungle
12-09-2005, 10:24 AM
That's what I'm talkin' about...and I have no clue what you're sayin'.:D

gurj_v
12-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Chav is the biggest insult at the moment.

Tell him he's going to loose like henman in a wimbledon semi.

If he says "You dont have a chance" respond with "Whatever Mcdonalds worker!"

Jonnyf
12-09-2005, 12:14 PM
but you have to make the w and m with your hands you'll get it join the two thumbs and have your second finger extended then flip for the W
--------------------------OR------------------------------------

Just call him a Toss and leave it lol

rommil
12-09-2005, 12:49 PM
Maybe someone from the UK can help me out. A buddy of mine transferred there for work a while back and is coming home to visit. Do you know of any good lines for me to say to him? I'm talking about something funny and/or vulgar using british slang to tell him how much he sucks and how I'm gonna kick his arse. You get the idea. Thanks in advance.:)
Yeah but no but...

POGO
12-09-2005, 01:08 PM
call him a wanker or a tosser :mrgreen:

Jonnyf
12-09-2005, 01:12 PM
thats what i said Pogo. except i thought that it would be censored

Return_Ace
12-09-2005, 01:21 PM
heh, do the W sign with your fingers, and flip it to an M, whilst saying:

Whatever Minger... xD

If he starts biggin himself up do the:

"Yeh, but am i bothered?" thing... hard to decribe....

Jonnyf
12-09-2005, 01:27 PM
More Nedish, (yob)

--------WARNING EXTREMELY RUDE------------------------------------

www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk
You will especially like the toys

Rumjungle
12-09-2005, 02:27 PM
What does "minger" mean?

Jonnyf
12-09-2005, 02:28 PM
dog/ ugly / revolting

legolas
12-11-2005, 08:10 AM
You Rubbish Fool, lol

Docalex007
12-11-2005, 08:24 AM
You Bloody "fill in here"!

Ash_Smith
12-11-2005, 03:09 PM
It's quite funny to read that english slang site and see all the phrases that I either use without thinking or hear regularly and yet in a list like that they seem so absurd. As for a good insult get hold of a copy of the film "Trainspotting" and take anything 'Begbie' says as a solid gold insult! Failing that a quote from any show written by/starring Chris Morris, NoelFielding/Julian Barret or from the program Peep Show would do. Quite like 'Mark's' "**** off, why can't you just **** the **** off" from Peep Show. Dunno if you get these shows in the US - maybe on BBC World or whatever it's called.

Jonnyf
12-12-2005, 10:19 AM
Peep Show rocks. but Glasgow Survival is a Scottish site